Solo Leveling

Hey Bored College Students, if you see this, Thank you so much for translating Solo Leveling :D I'm not some critic for manga translations I'm just your average joe. But the quality you gave is, by my standards (which are moderately high) Excellent! If you hadn't given that little notice on the chapters that you were bored college students, I wouldn't have even notice it was a different translation group. If you decide to keep up with this (and I hope you do while you can) just know that your translations are great :D

Dex-chan lover
@Queseiraseira thanks for confirmation. I was, like, 98% sure, but i'd read some other titles/went looking for Solo Leveling Scans before I saw his question. Wasn't sure i'd crossed some wires in my head (I once legitimately convinced myself Tora Kiss was an anime i'd watched.)

just wondering why this one getting popular than any other manhwa with the similar setting. because the MC is OP and handsome ?

@Anonime because it was done better than the others and also somehow garnered a good bit of following which only helps to increase its prominence.

stupid new people watching this series be asking why this was popular despite having similar plot with other manhwas. well here goes. THIS MANHWA IS SSS TIER BEFORE OTHERS WERE AND ITS NOT BECAUSE THE MC IS HANDSOME BUT BECAUSE HE'S BADASS AND THE PLOT IS GOOD SO GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE FOR THIS GOD TIER MANHWA. (with god tier art also)

@Anonime Coz of the extremely nice art. And at the beginning it was really really really great and thrilling, trapping many readers. It has a massive hardcore fandom. However, imo it became so mediocre. I've read the novel and totally not impressed, maybe because I've read a lot of much better stories. It was good in the beginning, become less fine until the ant arc (maybe because it feels like it takes a lot of similar ideas from Hunter x Hunter, but less impressive), and it's gonna get worse (according to the novel) due to the bad writing (the fandom still loves it so much, but not me). Plus the ultranationalism of the author, it's so obvious how he looks down on every other country in the world, especially to Japan, the author hates Japan so much (I understand that Japan occupation was harsh, my country also experienced it, but putting his hate in the literary work for enjoyment just puts a bad taste in my mouth. It's no fun). What a total waste of my time and money (I read the novel legally). It could've been much2 better. It's just my opinion and my evaluation criteria maybe different than most people, coz as I said, many people still love this so much. They always said this is the best novel/manhwa ever (not at all for me, it belongs to my mid-tier list). I still hope the manhwa adaptation will improve a lot of what's in the novel though. It's a waste of the beautiful art imo. Btw, I know the hardcore fandom will attack me for saying this and criticizing the story. They always did attack me anyway in the past.

@shirokuma77 completly agree, only the beginnin was good, after that it s just the same as everything we can read elsewhere. there is worst thant tha but also there is way better. it s just a meeh stuff now.

If you guys has a lot of thins to complain or if you think only the beginning was good then why are still here?🤣 you guys should have stop reading. Im just grateful this manhwa in back💕

Users who are viewing this thread