Solo Leveling

I wish ; I wish ; if only the next episode was released wright this moment ....this wait is painfull .

Double-page supporter
Dude, why do I got to read both publishers... They're totally different translations..
Should I just keep with just one?
Each one of them seem to have pros and cons on how they use words..

Dex-chan lover
@Nodn Get use to it. Read some of the very early comments. It's a very common premise with this series. As frustrating as it is. Is it not worth the wait ?

BTW, is anybody reading the other groups ? Not counting BCS. Hoepefully when BCS does start college, they don't delay new releases.

@RobDog Follow BCS they seem to be following the flow of season 1.

The story would do better to focus on other characters since the MC is blander than rice cakes, but that's not gonna happen.

@gillgameshThey only get one raw a week and translate it for us so they really can't release more.

Group Leader
This is what happens in the next chapter:
shadow orc comes out from his sister's shadow and saves them all

We're at Chapter
of the LN

and here i thought it was gonna get a bit better with some romance a few chapters ago but MC just goes "nah not gonna work" 😒 will read spoilers next year to see if anything worthwhile happens to make me want to continue reading😴

@cocci thats because how mc instructed them, they are most likely only helping the one they are 'shadowing'. I dont actually remember if anything has happened to any of them yet ether.

@Plattbagarn good thing rice cakes arn't bland then "A rice cake may be any kind of food item made from rice that has been shaped, condensed, or otherwise combined into a single object."

@tekett Haha, what a gotcha moment, you probably feel super smart right about now.
920px-Puffed_Rice_Cakes.jpg

I swear.. 'seeing' this part is just too intense.. I remember being agitated when reading before 😅
but still far way to go~

@Rain1255 If you're looking for romance you're not reading the right manhwa. Sung will eventually
end up with a girl yeah but it ain't the plot here
Maybe they will change a thing or two from the LN?

Users who are viewing this thread