Solo Leveling

Group Leader
I expected an bigass balding Russian dude like Vladimir from PPPeter, not this appearance for Orlov lol

@Dantheman6383 spoilers
someone and someone else DO go on a date

@geraldine08172006 it's one of the popular webtoons currently and I think it is good. Just that recently the MC is very OP and I want to read difficult battles soon.

Story: 9/10 it's good but maybe predictable?
Art: 10/10 yow redice studio is really good! I listen to some epic gaming/battle music when I read fight scenes. Really great art
Characters: 10/10 I'm happy that the characters are matured enough so the story don't have petty talks.

Finally;
Japan Destruction Arc begins 😈
But this manhwa really tone down a lot compared to the novel which author kept on screaming other countries except korea as evil especially japan worse as shit
And this is one of the reasons a lot of people stop following the series and japan haters loves this series

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know if any of the official English sources unlock more chapters for free over time like Webtoon, or will every chapter after 15 always cost money? Or, which source is recommended?
I'm not familiar with any of them, and I find sites like those are often annoyingly vague about how they work and are monetized. So, I figured I'd ask in case anyone here happens to know more.

S2 > S1
Season 1 had horrible side characters and a 6/10 story. It was only holding itself together with it’s visuals.
S2? Season 2 now now to dives deeper into the plot. Side characters are starting to feel developed but it still gives off the generic OP power fantasy magic highschool vibes.

Not OPM/Mob quality of OP MCs but it’s still very good.

Honestly I like this manga/ web toon but it’s so OVERRATED. The art style is absolutely beautiful 10/10 hands down. And the fight scenes are really good too, but that’s mostly it. I’d say this “story“ is about 80% fight scene, 5% how to make the main character more OP, 5% world building, and only 10% actual plot.
The first few battles were great in how the protagonist was weak so he needed to use his brain and strategy more in order to survive, now battles mainly consist of him brute forcing it as well as using sheer number to force his way through. Though they have thankfully been adding more plot in the latest few chapters which is nice, hopefully they add a lot more though because the fight scenes are becoming subpar if they’re just going to end the same way.
And with the main becoming even more OP until they run out of ideas, the battles will become more and more the same until they just blur together and become absolutely predictable AF.

if anyone;s expecting the story to pick in quality anytime soon dont, it stays incredibly disappointing for the rest of the "story"

Like watching your brother playing WoW solo? Thats for you.
How this got so highly rated is absolutely beyond me. There is no story and any element that could turn into anything interesting is either completely ignored or simply removed from the story. Absolutely no idea why i even read this so far, its absolutely boring.

Dex-chan lover
Overpowered MC suddenly becoming crazy handsome and literally God's Gift to Man gaining the attention and adoration of every girl he so much as glances at. A pure power fantasy. I like the art style, but it has the same problem as other similar titles like Gantz; when the MC is so OP, you're not as invested. You just wait for them to swoop in and clean everything up Deus Ex Machina-style. In terms of girls, I like Cha Hae-In, but Lee Ju-Hee is best girl for MC as she liked him before he got all cool n shit.

Guys I know its our tradition to start arguing about why Solo Leveling shouldnt be the most followed series in mangadex but can we just be happy that this series is doing well and not angry because other series are not. I think Solo Leveling just got lucky

Users who are viewing this thread