Solo Leveling

Aggregator gang
Took awhile for this series to grab me, beginning was kinda slow, but
chapter 45 really sold me. I think that job ability is really cool and will provide some incredible art
, so count me in for the rest of the ride.

this is basically your generic chinese manhua where the mc gets bullied and became op. The only difference is the fact that its made in korea and it has a good drawing and thats all there is

So like, do all the cool kids give out opinions that are literally all the same and overused? Like overhyped this, bland that, generic this... If y'all really think this why are you even here, just leave? lmao

The ones praising it also do the same for the most part and yeah this comment section is mostly for that.

Hey guys,
I'm kinda new to this
So how long does it take for another chapter to be released generally?
Thanks
And to the novel...
Piece of Art

@Miravyre I see little difference between the people you speak of and people such as yourself.

Actually, wait. Those people are using the comment section to share their opinions on the work, rather than sharing their opinion on other people's opinion. Guess they were doing it right all along and we're the useless ones here. 🙂

Double-page supporter
@Miravyre
Wow! Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? Why criticize anything when you could just leave? If we only voice our fanboy praise, every series ever created is a perfect 10 out of 10! This is amazing they're all masterpieces now! Incredible!

tbh the premise isnt too groundbreaking but the format and structure and art style and just the way the series is presented is just so perfect

Can someone tell me how the hell this series is capable of releasing a large chapter every week with beautiful art in FULL COLOR?!
Does it not take as long as I assumed it did to draw like that. its honestly crazy...
I do know that the story and art are done by separate people, but how many people work on the art? If it is just one person I hope one day his soul may find peace, amen.

Users who are viewing this thread