Solo Shinkan no VRMMO Boukenki - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
'small fish' or 雑魚 means small fries, trash mob or whatever you'd call it.

Basically normal, non-elite monsters.

He gonna get stuck in the hell called farming too.
ਬਚਾਰੇ ਤੇ ਤਰਸ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਤਾਂ।
ਵੈਸੇ ਕਹਿਣੇ ਇਹ manga ਦਵਾਰਾ ਤੋਂ translate ਕਰਨੀ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ?

The joy of killing mobs and not finding any of the required drops.

Bunch of casual noobs...

farming is fun that's how you get strong early on so the next area is easier. You guys probably lose a lot in RPGs like pokemon, rogue galaxy, FF, etc

Farming is "supposed" to be fun if the developer is good. Look at Monster Hunter, it's basically farming a monster for drops for better equipment and you farm harder monsters with better equipment. Now look at Pokemon's farming, walk around a bush till you get an encounter and repeat until your level is high enough to challenge the route or the gym.

Some may say that Monster Hunter's farming is way too tedious since you sometimes need to do different stuff like aiming for the tail or breaking a monster's beak, head, etc. to get a certain drop. Others may say that Pokemon's farming is way too boring since you're just massacring a bunch of weak monsters that's not even fun (I'm looking at you zubat caves).

So don't fight about farming being hardcore or casual because it's supposed to be entertaining at the least and if it isn't, then it's either bad design or just not the game for you.

Group Leader
@Akahika idk why its named 1.1. What i translated is thr first part of chapter 2 and as u can see, 1.1 and 2.1 are in sync.

@Stoicic Thanks for the translation. Pretty sure this is 1.2 going by page 2 text, 第1話 = Episode 1 and normally ② indicates part

me every time playing skyrim as conjurer/destruction mage but ended up as two handed warrior

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir
That's because a real mage would run away nonstop. 😂 As a paladin I was annoyed to chase mages every time.

Users who are viewing this thread