Solo Shinkan no VRMMO Boukenki - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
You could say the MC got axed!

People actually die if they're killed hungry.

Dex-chan lover
really thats it
he jus saw some chick and fell in "love"
now shes deserves the spot on the cover art

Double-page supporter
Bro bout to munch on a slimy wing, build up poison resist with heals?

enter candidate #1 ;o

At first i was like "goblin slayer will be proud", then in became " goblin slayer is utterly dissapointed of a basic mistake".

Was the last page translation accurate? It doesn't make sense to me... 😓

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dude lost because he forgot to eat.....

That's actually a pretty realistic thing to lose from....

klasfdj as a vr game player, i feel like it would be obvious to just knock the goblins off the bridge, at least thats more fun than just hitting them normally

@dicedmangoes I agree to an extent. I do think it would only work for the last few, though, since you'd have to put in quite a but of horizontal force and might lose your own balance.

"Starved to death mid boss fight"
"Realism".

@dicedmangoes
" i feel like it would be obvious to just knock the goblins off the bridge"

The bridge is narrow. Trying to shove something sideways is a good way to fall off the bridge... especially if the game takes physics seriously. (Newton's third law). Could've worked against small goblins, but not the big one, and it is still risky.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking he was starving IRL, but nope. Also, no warning prompt for near-empty Hunger Points? what a crappy VRMMO.

@dexdoujinmanga

Honestly, considering having read the original story(...and better translation there in spite of being google translate)......there is almost certainly a warning of some kind but he simply failed to notice it in his fighting madness. He takes better care of that from now on since he actually realizes its a mechanic of the game but he's VERY MUCH the type to just forget that things other then mass murder exist. If I recall at some point he spends functionally an entire day in a state of continual battle by having a ally run around dragging enemies to him to make it easier to grind exp and keep himself in a continual fight.....I think he only stops when he gets bored of that enemies specific style and goes looking for something new to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread