Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 1

Huh? How did he know what to do to kill that goblin? Seems irregular for someone to figure out how to use their powers the second they become “awakened” 🧐

@HiroTheHero i think its because his power is based on a game his good at and also he didn't have control over his body... i think imma re read
that part

Edit: Info about how to use his power just got thrown into his head and he didn't have control over his body at first as a tutorial of sorts

Group Leader
meh
doesn't have much potential rn tbh
that doesn't mean it wont in the future tho
ve vill see

Aggregator gang
Are all his spells going to be D&D spells, because if so, this series has my bookmark

Yall got anymore of these chapters? seems interesting and while its rushed so far, its honestly a good thing, these stories are a dime a dozen and they all go over the same generic startup story. its nice to see the start rushed through. Whether its capable of doing anything after that... we will see. but i definitely want more >_>

I dont really see the point of his backstory here. Might as well have just made him a weak awakened, then boosted him.

That has gotta be one of the worst first chapters I've ever seen. Hopefully it actually becomes better written later on.

Ah yes, another one to add to the pile of generic medicore manga/manwha awakening nothing to op list.

Dex-chan lover
ha... so exaggerated... no one in rl allows a "boss" to yell at you and less throw things at you, even in the army that is being changed.

Users who are viewing this thread