Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 27

I’m glad he isn’t one of those useless MCs that hide their strength for no reason.

thats what u get b****(dont know if baning is even posible on mangadex but i aint trying my luck)

Damn, he crashed and burned so bad... also very happy that it wasn't super long and drawn out, the talk shit and get smacked in the next panel, nice and easy XD

what i thought it was 59 sec 300 ms instead of nearly 1hr, he wasn't even gone that long. he enter and ppl already made a fuss.

It annoys me when characters with hold information. Just tell him who you think it is so he can be aware and on the look out or don't mention that you know who you think it is in the first place. This may sound like complaining but it just gets annoying because this happens in like every series and if the MC was just told it would have helped them a lot.

The mc should have said
-Now just suck some balls on the streets you annoying bitch~~

@Redstonemasta Thing is you might have an idea who it is but in the end i could be someone else. You know a few plots twist are always possible. But we'll see

That mere mob oyaji character, just shown up to fill the pages instead
LOL XD

MC be like :
137587318-3545614568868178-4471436225890115501-n.jpg

@redstonemasta He has already killed 6 people with out showing restraint, what says she won’t be the seventh if he believes she was the one who did it.

What does ADC mean and how the fuck did he not know the face of someone that famous who got a contract of a very high amount

Dex-chan lover
@redstonemasta what if he kills someone completely innocent due to her wrong deduction? We as the reader who knows what everyone's doing know who the culprit is with 100% accuracy since we actually see them doing it, but for the character inside the story it's just a deduction which could be completely wrong.

@omniRex You probably looked it up by now but ADC mean Attack Damage Carry which is a term used in MOBAs to refer to dmg dealing champs/chars. In league of legends its basically referring only to ranged physical damage champs though there is a few melee champs listed as ADC too.

Users who are viewing this thread