Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 8

Btw... that guys chanting need work... :D at least make it unreadable characters... it's a bit of a cringe to read it every time he cast "Magic Missile" :D

Dex-chan lover
@SirDuncan was about to comment that the values were ridiculous and say that it was probably + instead of x
I mean, even a +30 is already an absurd amount, specially for a "magic" rarity level item with other options.
If it was multiplied, even multiplied by 3 would already be absurd.
An item giving "intelligence x30" would grant him with intelligence 57, a total of 1710. +570 for the extra intelligence x10, considering they would add instead of multiply by one another as nerfing, it would reach 2280 intelligence with one normal and one magic rarity level.

Anything below LEGENDARY or MYTHICAL level of rarity canNOT have any stat multiliers above 2 or 3, which should still be a "Rare" effect. Anything below "Rare" should be addition only with a maximum value of 30, 50 if it ONLY adds to that single stat and does nothing else.

These are 'normal' fucking items that give 15 times stat(intelligence, charm), wtf do Legendary or Dues modify your stats by? 100,000 times? Like at least use your brain when making stats.

man every guild in existence suddenly knew about him despite there being no one around the whole time he was fighting, how interesting

holy shit, intelligence 30x? perfect SAT score??? someone get me those prayer beads ASAP for my exams HAHAHAHA

I feel like this story is progressing too fast, which means it will get boring even faster..

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that the stat bonuses are supposed to be additive, not multiplicative.

'15x' should be '15+'
(I think)

intelligence x30 or +30?
if an intel stat is 30 then the +30 is 60
but if its x30
30x30=900
so then its just completely op

yeah it doesnt make sence to add x in this option idk what they were thinking when they did this since its clearly not possible

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he say not to reveal his identity? Because he didn't want to be involved with guilds yet, or something? Then very next chapter his identity is out and he's smiling about being approached by guilds.

Users who are viewing this thread