[SOLVED] Need help finding a manga. College girl teams up with boy to get revenge for her sister.

Group Leader
Hello Everyone,

I only read a 1-2 chapters a long time ago so bear with me. Some details might be wrong or vague.

I am looking for a manga about a ML going to college. IIRC, I believe the opening scene is a glimpse of the future where MC is doing a girl, but the POV is from this girl. She is trying to get him to slow down/stop and exclaims he can't control himself cause he is a virgin. It seems like her attention is focused on something other sex and it's urgent. It didn't feel like hentai and it was presented nonchantly. I know this sounds generic and I can't remember if there's nudity or not, and if it was for eroticsm or realism.

The manga begins with MC looking for a club on campus and one of his goals is to the deed for the first time. He catches glimpse of a beautiful girl and I think he tries to join the same club as her. He finds one club (I think they focused on partying or something) but that was just a front for an sex (I think) club. MC is not aware of this until later.

He finds his main interest again at the club's first outing. Their eyes meet and they seem interested in each other. I think MC tries to make a move but is interrupted a lot. The female club leader who got MC to join, tells him to buy some drinks and meet her back at his room. When he gets to her room he is the first one there and thinks he has been stood up. Turns out the entire club arrives at the club leaders room. He tries to get closer to his main interest but he is being hit-on by the female club leader, and one of the male club leaders is hitting on the MC's interest. She is a shy girl and doesn't really resist the club leader. He also notices other men and women being taken advantage of, wether they are drunk, scared, shy etc. Eventually MC "saves" her and the leaves together.

They have a chat in (I think) her room. It looks like they are about to confess to each other. But suddenly she flips to an alter ego or something, and confesses a revenge plot. MC (I think) was flabbergasted and quickly agreed in his confusion. She explains that her sister attended this college before her and was date raped and she wants to get revenge.

That was about.

Thanks for reading and trying to help.

SOLVED = Guilty Circle

Last edited:
Group Leader
I believe it started with the letter G. I have a blurry image of the name in my head and I see a G. But I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread