Something About Us

please I hope someone uploads the rest of it I kept putting it off because I just suck like that omg please someone save me

did scancafe finish translating this? would it be embarrassing if I joined their dc (if its active) and ask for the rest if they have it 😢😰

Guys!! It’s now completely updated at bato.to 😭 the uploader and scanlators have my endless gratitude

one of my fav slice of lifes of this genre. has some blisteringly realistic moments dealing with not just romantic relationships, but also friendships and family. the side characters are also really well developed, and character conflicts are multidimensional. theres always the usual romcom hijinks but the rest of the story makes up for it

@nicetitssenpai you sure whine like a brat for volunteer free works and if you shut your trap and read properly, you will know that this is already translated in English. Entitled brat!🙄

@ArieSun Most of the raw mangas that i want to read in english are translated in russian or spanish(and they don't even have a large readbase..So i got annoyed and wrote that

@nicetitssenpai maybe you should learn Russian or Spanish then if you want to read what happens next. French sucks and you hate French? Wow, that must be really hard for you 🙄 You sound like an ungrateful, entitled child. Also, it’s not a manga. It’s not Japanese. It’s Korean (that’s the South Korean flag up there, in case you didn’t know) and it’s called a manhwa. Pretty pathetic that you’re freaking out about free translators when you don’t even know what language they’re translating from.

If you think it’s that easy, why don’t you invest a little effort into grasping Korean and read the raws? Then you can spend your free time translating and preparing manhwas for others to whine about.

@nicetitssenpai and yet still no retraction of your trash opinion or thanks for scanlators. Here’s a medal for reading the raws in a foreign language though, that must have been a big step for you 🏅

And miss me with that mansplaining bs. Considering you were complaining about japanese... definitely makes this narrative of you knowing all along sound fake. People take issue with your entitlement, so when you move along without showing you’ve changed, don’t expect a round of applause for (hopefully) your opinions of the past.

I don’t think y’all need to explain any longer...they knew exactly what they were saying and how controversial it would be to most ppl aka almost everyone except for themselves. I’m not gonna type their username cuz that’s some weird shit. Yes I’m shitting on ur user but u also did that to a whole ass language so \(._.)/

Contributor
@nicetitssenpai wow dude, that was pretty shitty thing to about the translators. They are trying their best to bring us the manga/manhwa/manhua and as for English being easier, it depends. For example, if you know Español you can learn English pretty quickly because you don't need to worry about the grammar structure and or pronunciation cause they are pretty similar; geography comes a lot in play but imma skip it. Since Korean and Japanese original borrowed a lot from traditional Mandarin, cause geography, they have a similar features which makes it easier for Koreans and Japanese learns each other languages, instead of learning a completely new language with different rules.

So I hope you understand and I hope you own up to your mistake of talking shit about translators, cause those people work hard so that we can enjoy reading.

why have they stopped updating in english? I'm just wondering.
Does anyone know if there are any websites that translated up to chapter 80 in english?

finished awhile ago and was shocked to find this not translated finished despite being such a good romance webtoon, wish there were more discussion threads on this

So in love with this webtoon.. worth to read 👍🏻 btw I've read this webtoon for 3 times and never got bored by the stories..

Sorry for my bad english 😁

Users who are viewing this thread