Something Naughty Would Happen If They Knew Each Other's Thoughts - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
i wonder how would people react if the genders of this one were reversed...well, i guess we all know how.
I also think that if any nsfw wete to happen it would be in a fanbox, which is sad, i mean, they could just show us, but i guess that considering the whole point of the title/work is for them to never know what the other think we will keep on just teasing forever
What you got is Wattpad

Dex-chan lover
If any of you truly believe "its okay because they are actually highschoolers" and nonchalantly brushing off the fact she said she wants to fuck a elementary schooler you are sick and need help. It's not too late to get some help :)

The missing context for the use of Primary School.

Copy-pasted from Chapter 3 comments.
"AW Scanlator here. Gotta remember 'Primary School' is different in every country. This author is from China and the first education isn't split up to k-4 and then 5-6 being middle school and 7-8 being junior high, they can go k-8. A pipsqueak 6th-8th grader and a super tall girl who went through puberty first is not out of the question at all. When I was QC'ing the chapter, I debated on changing the wording to "middle schooler" or "junior high schooler" but I thought that would be too Americanized and decided to leave it as it is based on the author and origin. Hope that clears everything up for everyone."

Dex-chan lover
If these two should ever confess to each other, there will be explosions

Users who are viewing this thread