Something Naughty Would Happen If They Knew Each Other's Thoughts - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This is probably what she think🤣🤣🤣🤣

336175351_1266863843911765_1942017906150638503_n.jpg

Group Leader
Though a 6-10 age range isn't any better. I don't have a problem with both of them lusting after each other, just her being attracted to him thinking he was a child is my biggest point of contention. I get she likes him because he is short and submissive, that's fine. Though she thought he was a child and still wanted to bang him, pretty messed up to me.

Imagine a high school male who looks like he's in college is lusting after a girl who looks like shes 6-10, and he thinks she is a child even though they're the same age, that would be considered predatory. My problem is thinking they are children and still lusting after a perceived child. In this scenario I have no problem with him going after her, if he doesn't think shes a child and same goes for the girl and shota. I probably will read until the end to at least see what happens ¯\(ツ)

AW Scanlator here. Gotta remember 'Primary School' is different in every country. This author is from China and the first education isn't split up to k-4 and then 5-6 being middle school and 7-8 being junior high, they can go k-8. A pipsqueak 6th-8th grader and a super tall girl who went through puberty first is not out of the question at all. When I was QC'ing the chapter, I debated on changing the wording to "middle schooler" or "junior high schooler" but I thought that would be too Americanized and decided to leave it as it is based on the author and origin. Hope that clears everything up for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
AW Scanlator here. Gotta remember 'Primary School' is different in every country. This author is from China and the first education isn't split up to k-4 and then 5-6 being middle school and 7-8 being junior high, they can go k-8. A pipsqueak 6th-8th grader and a super tall girl who went through puberty first is not out of the question at all. When I was QC'ing the chapter, I debated on changing the wording to "middle schooler" or "junior high schooler" but I thought that would be too Americanized and decided to leave it as it is based on the author and origin. Hope that clears everything up for everyone.
Ah that makes way more sense,I did not know that about the Chinese school system. That makes the age gap existentially a non issue with that explanation. Thanks for the information

They almost look like an alternate universe version of Yugi and Téa when they stand next to each other

Dex-chan lover
i mean yeah it's kinda weird but also like she just might like short people and all that, the guy is also into the girl only because she's tall and looks older so they don't really have a strong base for a relationship lol
I mean, right from chapter 1, she made it clear that it wasn't just his height. She wanted him even though she genuinely thought he was a little kid.

His dad's move? u JUST KNOW that his father is going to look like a shota too but will have like 33y and the mother a 2 meter tall milf

Dex-chan lover
Dad, wtf. What did you taught to your son, you cultured swine.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did he say his DAD taught him that move? His physique must run in the family...does that mean his mom is also a shotaeater?

Users who are viewing this thread