Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 158 - Is he a girl after all?

as much as i want to react with the snipe, i had fun with that last page's dialogue lmao

Dex-chan lover
As it turns out, translating is only one step of the process.

Then you gotta replace the words on the pages.

Wait, where'd that line go? Whoops, gotta redraw!

Words sticking out of the box? Oh dear, format format!

Finished? Let's reread! Oh it looks ugly...

Àaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there you go, it's certainly a tough job making translations in a decent fashion. Gotta give accolades to all the ones who can push this out in a quick and quality fashion, and understand why gamer when??? Takes tm

Dex-chan lover
Since OP asked for feedback:
  • Did you even bothered to check your upload after you pushed that upload button? Page order is all fucked.
  • Cleaning is shoddy, remaining traces of original text everywhere.
  • Shitty font.
  • Your punctuation is so bad might as well not do it.
    • An ellipsis has 3 dots, not 2.
    • Your credit page is the best example of how badly you need to study punctuation again, and I mean it.
    • Missing spaces before open parentheses.
    • Spaces before commas and periods where there should be none.
    • Missing spaces after commas and periods.
    • All of these can easily be detected if you just run whatever you type through an auto-checker.
  • Typos.

Hey guys, I uploaded a fixed version of the chapter (no more comics sans font for the people who despise it sorry lol) with some translation changes and error fixes. There're also some more tl notes at the credit page if you guys wanna check it out. The chapter was actually published 3 days ago but since it's my first time MD had to take time to approve it .I know it had many mistakes but I didn't really check since it was pretty late when I uploaded it., and I couldn't fix it because the chapter was still getting approved, that's my fault. Thanks for the feedback now I know how trash I am XD .I will try my best to improve even more in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I uploaded a fixed version of the chapter (no more comics sans font for the people who despise it sorry lol) with some translation changes and error fixes. There're also some more tl notes at the credit page if you guys wanna check it out. The chapter was actually published 3 days ago but since it's my first time MD had to take time to approve it .I know it had many mistakes but I didn't really check since it was pretty late when I uploaded it., and I couldn't fix it because the chapter was still getting approved, that's my fault. Thanks for the feedback now I know how trash I am XD .I will try my best to improve even more in the future.
Hey, at least you can translate moonrunes to English to distribute to hungry, hungry manga readers, whether they like quality or are the type to hang out at coffee***** or ba**to or even those sketchy websites. Far more productive than someone like me who only consumes and consumes and consumes.

Users who are viewing this thread