Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 161 - What I Want To Do

Dex-chan lover
What she wants to do, hm? Crossdressing cafe, come on. Show off that you've got a boyfriend and girlfriend in one super cute body and enjoy the jealousy of the whole class.

Dex-chan lover
Crossdressing Cafe. You know you want to
Oh my God. That’s… actually really clever. It’d show her dad that she’s comfortable with masculinity, give her opportunities to interact with her classmates, and seeing “Kaori” not crossdressed is a perfect way to let him break that news to himself at his own pace.

Dex-chan lover
I respect the translators' work as well as their notes. I explicitly do not respect them saying "Western" audiences when, in reality, they actually mean English.

Are the translators doing this work for French audiences? Spanish? German? Italian? Unless the answer is yes to all of those, then what the hell do they mean when they say "Western audiences"? That's a rhetorical question. I know what they mean. They're using the word wrong.

It's just a meaningless word at this point to say "Western" when it's supposed to be something else.

End rant.

It really is amazing how this manga stumbled into far more compelling concept than the base premise with the crossdressing and accidental yuri, but then just... keeps committing towards the least interesting outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread