Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 185 - You Too

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's the good ending? He lost his harem? L
I would prefer a single loyal girl who's willing to go through fire and rain with you than bunch of peeps who can't understand you, and made you suffer internally.
Like a quote from ninkek (2024)
Indeed, having one person who intimately knows you is more valuable than a harem of people who don't. What a beautiful message.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Regardless of him, she certainly deserves to be happy. She's adorable.

I would prefer a single loyal girl who's willing to go through fire and rain with you than bunch of peeps who can't understand you, and made you suffer internally.
I think this is more a case of him not letting them understand him, since he seemed to ignore everyone, and the only one who was with him when he started his change was this girl.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure going antisocial is a good thing, but hey he’s got his future wife next to him now so it was def worth it
He probably went a little too hard trying to complete his neglected backlog due to how long he repressed his gamer power level, but he still has a devoted friend/lover and willingly socializes with her. I'm sure he'll be able to find better hobby/social life balance when he gets older.

Dex-chan lover
Let's face it, we all wish for a person in our life looking at us like this gal here:
tpZaaP0.png

PS: remember how much hate this guy got at the start of this arc, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure going antisocial is a good thing, but hey he’s got his future wife next to him now so it was def worth it
Well, being around girls like in a harem in real life is a recipe for disaster though, and most likely he's just stopped trying to please all the girls and just interact with those who accept him as he is I don't see anything bad about that.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of him, she certainly deserves to be happy. She's adorable.

I think this is more a case of him not letting them understand him, since he seemed to ignore everyone, and the only one who was with him when he started his change was this girl.
At least now he has confidence in himself and is happy about it, since from the previous chapter we've seen he had to pretend he's not hurt when people badmouthed his hobby/people he cares about and acting the whole time to satisfy the "cool guy" image the girls expecting him to do. Remember the type of girls following him around? Bitching for Kaoru behind her back while acting nice in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread