Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 62 - I Think I Like You

Power Uploader
N.t.r. arc here we come.

c26cde3afad1c0d84d6b715349d7d95b.jpg

He could literally just say he's into girls or do anything else instead of leading his friend on like what's he on

Dex-chan lover
When I was first reading this, I thought the gender-bender crossdressing would only last for a few chapters. Who knew the manga would revolve around it rather than the gaming perspective.

Dex-chan lover
@eleven179 I think a lot of people got that impression because the full version of the first chapter wasn't translated for quite a while. Once it was, it was clear that crossdressing was going to be a major part of the story, since it began with it.

I do not like this arc, I wish the focus would shift back to the main two

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Simping has never been easier. I remember back in 2010, you had to buy merch and attend event to simp. Now, you can do it from the comfort of your home!
God bless the technology.

Dex-chan lover
BBG Wuv triangle, well, that is unexpected.

As for the VTUBERS, Pikamee. She self dubs, is open to collabs with everyone, is independent but works with a group in VOMS< and makes crazy long streams cuz she enjoys it.

Users who are viewing this thread