Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 57.5 - A Chill Down My Spine

Pretty sure it comes down to the classic:
"Oh shit, I was found out. 😱"
"-will you introduce me to her? 😍"
"Ha?"

Contributor
ponytails.png

Now, he's going to have to meet up with his friend while cross-dressing and that's going to continue. That is the last thing I, personally, would want to see since I liked it as "their secret" kind of thing. If this causes her to come out clean due to jealousy or something, then that's fine but I doubt that. What I'm trying to say is I, personally, don't like where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author will go beyond the cross dressing relationship. It's kinda annoying to me that he has to do it. Also, they can't do it forever since boys will be boys.

Aggregator gang
I swear this happens every time in genderbender or crossdressing series, one of the MC's friends sees them as the opposite of their normal gender and instantly falls in love. doesn't matter if MC's originally a guy or a girl or if the friend the author chooses is a guy or a girl either, it ALWAYS happens at least once per series...

A little surprised there was no Spine Chill joke since they did reference Dead By Daylight early on. That could have been funny. I guess it counts as a Premonition joke from his face.

Fed-Kun's army
Yooooo Kaoru's classmate works at the internet cafe? Doesn't that mean that Milkyway works there too?

Users who are viewing this thread