Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 71 - See You Tommorow

Please disregard any activity you might have seen from Moe's account recently. I absolutely, 100% succeeded in getting the chapter out before he woke up.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Power Uploader
Nanami has bourgeois taste, it seems.

e46.png

This happens to me quite often in highschool, saying goodbye to my friends but ends up walking together until where we split up.

Moe and Friends for releasing so many chapters I shall say: KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE. Thanks. Obviously GEC Scans gets my thanks as well.
Now on to the Studying, Beach, Romance, Lil Drama but gets resolved quickly and everybody becomes friends and mc's get closer arc, boom, we have a story.

Dex-chan lover
@fireproofemu It's been hinted at that the mother very likely knows the truth, but yeah it would be nice if it was flat out said.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the fix. Now to suffer from withdrawal till more chapters come out. 😀

So cute 🥺🥺🥺 Now they can see each other everyday 🥰 I need moooooreeee my heart is in painnnn 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@Tenri - I don't see anything particularly awkward about it. Sometimes, I end up saying "goodbye" at least three times before we actually manage to disband.

Users who are viewing this thread