Son-in-Law Above Them All - Ch. 7 - The Temptation of Women

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I hate that cheating lesbian tsundere bitch so much! She treated him like shit when he was mute, then cheated on him with another lesbian bitch, was saved by him from getting raped, then slapped him afterwards, and he still didn't leave her. Now that he's an absolute perfect guy in her eyes, she wants love? He should've left right after she cheated, but he just had to get her that expensive stone. I really hope he leaves her and finds someone way hotter, he deserves a harem of hotter, better girls, but I know that won't happen, because she's on the cover and in the description, so he should at least get a harem.

how is he supposed to know when woman and entire family and friends treat him like a loser

just divorce and find another girl..... for God's sake....

Dex-chan lover
Is he just going to look pass the fact that she cheated on him with a woman regardless of the fact that woman was being paid to lure her into a rape attempt? I mean I get that he was mute & did nothing for so long but doesn't excuse everything he's doing so far. Thanks for the translations.

bitch, you cant ask for something you never gave him in the first place

Dex-chan lover
lol, looks like the readers hate her. To be fair though, she doesn't care about money, she's hurt because she thinks he was just pretending to be mute. Imagine marrying a husband who just pretended he wasn't able to talk to you.

man, all these crybabies

the fact that you guys are expecting a women to be reasonable/logical......y'all are being just as unreasonable as they are

Dex-chan lover
Man you guys forget this is Chinese series,
The asain culture don’t consider 2 women having sex as cheating LOL hence why he doesn’t care about the bitch cheating on him, what find hilarious is that he doesn’t divorce her cause her and the fam/friends treating him like shit

But to me the biggest plot hole is that the dude was mute for 10 years....so that means they either met when he was mute and still married or they new one another before 10 years and then married and got mute for 10 years....either way you’d think they would’ve been used to it or have divorced him for being a dumbass prenteding to be mute

Fed-Kun's army
I'll say it again in this chapter, you saw your wife cheating with a bar girl, and why in the world haven't you divorced her yet?

Fed-Kun's army
I hate his slut wife. She says she wants him to show her love but she treats him like garbage

i would have already dumped her ass and gotten a divorce
and probably in the very night after that bitch nearly got herself raped
and that is no victim blame she didnt notice how she got drugged,when it was obvious... trusted someone who she clearly had no reason to trust and trusts everyone more than her own husband... yep nearly got herself raped

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck shes annoying, just build up courage and tell him you need love and attention
Not this toxic relationship

Users who are viewing this thread