Song of the day?

Dex-chan lover
why do you use apple music

no offense, just asking out of curiosity
Unlimited Plays for the subscription. Huge library of music spanning almost every country I actually care about (Japan, South Korea, China).

I've used it for years and years. So I have tons of Playlist and songs saved to my library.

They have the best curated Playlist, which are updated weekly for almost every kind of music or category you can imagine. They even have Playlists for Sleep Sounds. And they are updated with the newest and top songs in their categories.

So imagine America's Top 40 Countdown (the top 40 songs in America). Now imagine it's the Top 40, but for Sleep Music. Or Electronica or whatever.

I can't think of a reason not to like it tbh. It's not free, but it's only like 10 bucks so idc. Not a biggie.

Dex-chan lover

Sunrays After a Storm
By Keane Wang
(Off of my Piano Relaxation/Chill/Sleep playlist)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unlimited Plays for the subscription. Huge library of music spanning almost every country I actually care about (Japan, South Korea, China).

I've used it for years and years. So I have tons of Playlist and songs saved to my library.

They have the best curated Playlist, which are updated weekly for almost every kind of music or category you can imagine. They even have Playlists for Sleep Sounds. And they are updated with the newest and top songs in their categories.

So imagine America's Top 40 Countdown (the top 40 songs in America). Now imagine it's the Top 40, but for Sleep Music. Or Electronica or whatever.

I can't think of a reason not to like it tbh. It's not free, but it's only like 10 bucks so idc. Not a biggie.
hmm

yeah, makes sense

I don't use any music streaming services anyway cause I generally prefer game osts

and because I don't wanna pay for a service I won't even use for any period of my life

also because any song I wanna actually listen to could be on youtube

Dex-chan lover
hmm

yeah, makes sense

I don't use any music streaming services anyway cause I generally prefer game osts

and because I don't wanna pay for a service I won't even use for any period of my life

also because any song I wanna actually listen to could be on youtube
YouTube can't be played on automatic via Bluetooth in my car tho. And YouTube doesn't have the Playlists I want.

And youtube has ads. lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread