Song of the Long Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - The Last Chapter, Tribulation

Thank you for translating it till the end, I really liked this manhua and I'm sorry it had to end so abruptly. So.... was she going to end up with her original husband again? 🤔🤔

Supporter
I'm sorry wtf? Like what the actual f? Honestly this manhua has so much potential, and the publisher/author just cancel it. While (offense fully intended) many trashy manhua keeps going on and on. Mannnn.

Thank you for the translator group for keeping until the end.

I sincerely hope someday this series will continue.

“The ending is in my heart” like really? what a crappy way to say they just didn’t want to continue or give their readers an ending. I honestly can’t believe it ended like that, it was really good and I’m upset we’ll never get to see the demon lord heal from his pain of losing his wife. What a awful place to end a series. Thank you so so much for the hard work and sharing with us!!❤️

What an excuse for not knowing the ending or not wanting to finish it. "The ending is in my heart", right. How annoying, just when the manhua was getting good- also, I suppose that the demon lord will never learn who she is, and end up dying in this next fight? Tribulation is truly the best word for this manhua (or at least, the last three chapters.)

this is so sad the series is ending :(((( i actually really liked it.

thanks for updating us up until now :))))

please try not to be too negative about this unfinished story since we all really enjoyed the product of the author's and the translator's hard work up until this point :)

Damn. This reminds me of that arc in cheating men must die where it was an unfinished cultivation manhwa with a crappy female lead who likes her master but goes with the demon clan dude anyway.

What a shame when the art was so pretty

Anyway thank you for this work!

Gosh this was really good until now
Thank you for translating while it lasted and looking forward to your other works!

Thank you for translating this. I really like the story and the art so it's a shame that it ended so abruptly.

Well.. ngl kinda glad that it ended this was.. i hated that the demon just gives mc so much pain and then the other lead always heals her.. I bet that she would end up with that demon either way its just predictable

Users who are viewing this thread