Song of the Sky Pacers - Ch. 110

Group Leader
Hi All, enjoy!

One incense stick of time: A wuxia way of saying a short amount of time. Around 5 minutes.

Jiu Li: Literally 'Ninth Li'. As such its likely not a name but a way of addressing the er, whatever it is.

Jiu Li's body: This section is a little confusing and I might change it if more context is given in the future. How I interpret it is that in wuxia people can have a special body or constitution (e.g. pure yang body). Jiu Li seems to have a special body but they don't actually give a name for it (it might also be an incomplete body as well?).

Take ten thousands steps back: An old way of saying: 'even in the worst case scenario'.

Otherwise, we have now caught up to the raws! :win: 111 was supposed to come out last week but it was delayed. New chapters are scheduled for every 1st and 15th day of each month but there tends to be delays here and there. (August skipped one chapter as well). I'll continue translating them unless someone else wants to step in.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a-ting is here! Thank you for the translation💕

Dex-chan lover
Felt like ages since the last update, but then I saw the art in this chapter and was appeased.

Sucks we are caught up to the raws now; going to feel longer.

On the story events, it seems like nothing new is going to be added into the mix, and it is now time for a contraction, so action time. Also, no surprise the evil sect that was working with Kunlun, is playing both sides. I do wonder what they hope to get out of it? Forbearance? Younger brother's revival?

Thank you for the work on this series.

Dex-chan lover
I had always wondered about that one Bai Li member hanging around Kunlun back when the treaty was upheld. It seemed too strange that this one member of this demonic cultivation clan was above board enough to be part of Kunlun; now we get to see what his real skills are.

Users who are viewing this thread