Song of the Sky Pacers - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy,

Golden blade justiciar: He's got a bit of a nickname now which translates to 'golden blade injustice guest/customer'. Together the whole thing can be taken as him seeking out injustice with a golden blade, with the golden blade signifying his strong sense of justice and courage.

I think his full name is Zheng Liu Lang, with Lang being his last name. I probably should've translated it as ZhengLiu in the past but I don't think it matters too much. It threw it off a little since his Liu is written from the character than means six, so I thought he might've been the sixth Zheng, but nothing in the story seems to suggest that.

Getting close to 100 :dogkek:

Last edited:
As always, thanks for the chapter!

Can I ask a translation question? "Martial bro", is it the same term she used for her fellow students (like first martial brother, etc...) or is it another term we never saw before?

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks for the chapter!

Can I ask a translation question? "Martial bro", is it the same term she used for her fellow students (like first martial brother, etc...) or is it another term we never saw before?
Good question actually. She says '师兄' here which is just Senior Brother or Senior Martial Brother. However, as you know it's generally used for members of the same sect in a friendly way.

The two of them really aren't friends so she's saying it in more of a sarcastic way such as: 'Hey bro, you're about to get wrecked'. I admit I'm taking some liberties here but translating it as 'Senior martial brother, up' seemed a little awkward and formal given the situation.

It's always a bit of an awkward translation when 'Senior martial brother' or 'Senior martial sister' come up since it's only 2 characters in chinese. The english version just has so many syllables and letters in comparison so it reads overly formal most of the time.

OK, thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if she was actually talking to one of her fellow student behind the baddy but that makes more sense that's she's just giving lips to that asshole.

Dex-chan lover
OK, thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if she was actually talking to one of her fellow student behind the baddy but that makes more sense that's she's just giving lips to that asshole.

It is true that someone has come to help her. I did wonder if A-Ting is talking to the Gu cultivator or the helper but it does seem like she's talking to the former. The helper is coming from above and as A-Ting said 'up', it would make more sense that she's talking to the person that is below.

It is true that someone has come to help her. I did wonder if A-Ting is talking to the Gu cultivator or the helper but it does seem like she's talking to the former. The helper is coming from above and as A-Ting said 'up', it would make more sense that she's talking to the person that is below.
Interesting. Maybe there's a double meaning from A-TIng? Like "look up Bro" and "hey Bro up there"?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating
The cliffhanger's nasty tho
At least my girl is safe

Users who are viewing this thread