Song of the Sky Pacers

Dex-chan lover
@garcher57 there's actually two entries for "Sky Pacers" on MangaDex, maybe that's what you're referring to? one is the long strip style, one is the page style. whoever was updating long-strip style stopped though.

long strip (ch1-42): https://mangadex.org/title/7226ef70-592f-42b5-a3ff-8b91af15d97f
page style (ch73-current): https://mangadex.org/title/a7120845-476e-4f54-9a95-f92cbd592176

the missing chapters you'll have to find elsewhere (I have a guide I follow if you need them!). Bilibili used to do the official English for these, but they took the comic offline, unfortunately

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey just wanted to give a shout-out to @Bad_Vader. He's helping out by removing the watermarks for the chapters, very much appreciated as the art is so good.

This will take time to apply for all the chapters but you'll be able to see it for chapters 73 and 74 already.

I'd be very grateful if you could share your source for ch43-72. My google-fu is totally failing me.
edit: and then I immediately found it on another site.

Dex-chan lover
'Sky pacer' is similar to 'Sky walker', it's likely referring to cultivators who can easily traverse the skies. The chinese name translates literally as 'step sky song'. I believe the English crowd translated it as 'Sky walker' initially before the official english name of 'sky pacers' was chosen.

Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks @Earthling for doing gods work :salute:
Since you're currently the one working on this, which title would you choose? When I fixed both titles (entries) like a year ago I just left it as it is since it was the official English title at the time. And "sky walker" seems to be the direct translation?
Bilibili used to do the official English for these, but they took the comic offline, unfortunately
Maybe someday I'm allowed to upload these. But staff currently doesn't allow it for various pretty obvious reasons I won't name here :aquadrink:
Though I didn't get all chapters. I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a complete backup :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would stick with ‘sky pacers’ as it is the official English name and it avoids any star war puns. I wouldn’t worry about using any literal translation, if that were the case ‘stepper’ would be used.

Group Leader
Thanks @Earthling for doing gods work :salute:
Since you're currently the one working on this, which title would you choose? When I fixed both titles (entries) like a year ago I just left it as it is since it was the official English title at the time. And "sky walker" seems to be the direct translation?

Maybe someday I'm allowed to upload these. But staff currently doesn't allow it for various pretty obvious reasons I won't name here :aquadrink:
Though I didn't get all chapters. I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a complete backup :meguuusad:
If I recall correctly the "removed" chapters are still in the MD server, they're just hidden from us.
nudge nudge Ask for the chaps you're missing and pass it to me as well :glee:

Thanks for the translation. I'd been following the bilibili updates unfortunately they stopped a while ago (p. sure it's been 1-2 years). Loved the series, but I don't remember a lot since it's been since I read and also cause it's a cultivation manga. Still I remember enjoying the story a lot. Your notes definitely helped. Many thanks.

Thank you for adding the bilibili translates, I was waiting so long for this.

Users who are viewing this thread