Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 12 - The Siblings Meet!

Ahhh I still just can’t seem to understand bai ji li’s motives. Why did he only decide to keep A-ting alive instead of everyone else? Is it because she can cultivate and he thought it would be a waste to kill her? But he knows that if she ever becomes strong enough she’ll kill him, yet he keeps her with him and even teaches her.

I really don’t get it.

Also on another note, the siblings meeting was so cute. The way her brother acted like it would be stupid of her to think he’s an internal demon when he had the exact same first thought. And the fact that a-ting was upset she wasn’t the older sibling lmao

Fed-Kun's army
A

@tasneem he said something about cultivators souls being more effective at healing himself, maybe that's it. though honestly I think he just wants to see her struggle

@tasneem He’s nurturing her like a plant so that he can eat her when she’s ripe, I‘d say. Like that fairy tail Hänsel and Gretel, the old witch feeds Hänsel until he’s as fat as a pig so she can kill and eat him and have much more from it. Same with Bai Ji Long, he cultivates her soul and kills her after it’s nourished enough so the effects are greater.

@tasneem Honestly, it's probably an Orochimaru-Sasuke situation. In the end the little girl will kill the evil cultivator. And most likely also become an enemy of his brother because of plot. Just a prediction.

Oh no! This is heartbreaking! The opposite, ugh little sister your life really..... T.T thank you lunalotusscans><

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHH ATING BABY
ALSO.. she wants to be the older one lololol XD who was the older one though?? I can't remember
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Why did he only decide to keep A-ting alive instead of everyone else?
It's a wuxia trope.
His cultivation was destroyed, probably the essence that makes cultivation possible in the first place.
But high level cultivators can steal that essence from others. A-ting had the necessary requirement for cultivation, but she still had to develop it.

I don't care how the fucking kidnapper interacts with cute little A-Ting. He can trip over a bed pan and break his neck for all I care- such an ignominious death is all he deserves. GRRRR!🤬

Brothers kinda annoying, I hope he gets put in his place a little bittttt. Still like both our MC's but I just find all these "genius" kid characters a tiny bit obnoxious lol

"What nonsense! I'm your older twin brother." This little brat also thought she was an internal demon before learning the truth. He needs to be taken down a peg.

Users who are viewing this thread