Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 19 - There Is No Wrong Path to the Way

Aaaa a-ting don't give up hope!
Emotions are important, and I hope you and your brother continue to treasure each other!
Thanks for the chapter :D

Ah it's the guy the grandpa fought in the very beginning! I hope A-ting can save the town :(

You know what? The destiny really play the part of someone. Really heartbreaking

Dex-chan lover
wawawa, after seeing the question on the last page, is that old woman who decide to open the granary, A-Ting's grandmother??? who would have thought...

Gosh, this manhua is my absolute favorite, next to "Song of the long march"(on hiatus) by the same author.
I already spoiled myself a bit with the raw and our FL keeps getting even more cooler :-D

Thank you very much for the scanlation!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter. I wonder how he will answer, or maybe she will change/teach him.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the amazing translations, as always. Love the bits of info that we get to help us understand the story better. I guess the author really likes the motif of Taoism in her works, huh? And the character development for the both of them is gonna be so great I can feel it

Dex-chan lover
aw man, that's exactly how i feel. isn't it a problem that bai li ji hurts people to cultivate his powers? doesn't anyone other than a-ting care that people are dying? :'(

Fed-Kun's army
@crimony — For cultivators mortals are just insignificant insects. Preying on them to cultivate is a way of demonic path, which is why he's hunted by presumably immortals of the righteous path, but generally no immortal would lose a night's sleep over a thousand or a million mortals being killed. For righteous path immortals, the mortals are nurtured so they may get cultivator seeds and they're hunting Bai Li Ji because he's threatening to destroy the "crops", not because they care about the mortals' feelings or lives.

Users who are viewing this thread