Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 32 - Scattering the Soul

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the fast update! And i wonder if the emperor is actually a good king but is blinded by meaningless ambition? It can be because no one actually push the emperor not to do cultivation but again, the word of emperor does weight more than his retainers :(( i hope after this A-ting and bro can reunite too

Dex-chan lover
OH!! THEIR SOULSS
Can they go to the reincarnation cycle?
Also, the emperor. :O Playing the drums as encouragement? I can hear the beats of the drum in the chapter. Damn.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t think the author would kill off Bai Li Ji that easily. Hmm...
@unime nope I think the drum guarantees a victory in war to whoever beats them. It’s one of the gifts that Qu Chen’s master gave the emperor before taking him away to Penglai mountain (and possibly the very thing that ruined the emperor because he became so obsessed with cultivators that he neglected the country)

Group Leader
I will give the correction that the drums do not guarantee victory-- they instill bravery and ferocity in your fighters and fill your enemies with fear, so they do help, but victory isn't guaranteed

Group Leader
Good for A-ting but you know, there's way too much perspective change happening in one chapter.

@frenchfry Why not? It would be a good resolution to the childhood arc, and the other mysterious bad guys seem a lot more like main villains than him anyway. Bai Li Ji seems like a macguffin to me.

I bet its either he died for real and then the brother is gonna hunt her down or he will secretly still be alive and try to ruin her life for ruining his path or whatever and then it goes a dark turn. Not that i hate it. It would be a good plot. Hahhhhhh. I JUST WANNA RÉAD MAWRRRRRRRR 😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩

Users who are viewing this thread