Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 41 - Cultivation

This is such good manhua... Only it only have so few chapters... I even wish it was a white and black manhua instead to the chapters come more fast.

Dex-chan lover
Just reread everything, because it is good, and I wanted to make sense of what is happening once more.

So, the brother's godsight / soul is imprisoned some where, reliving the history of a single location over a thousand years or so? Still wondering about the sixth finger, so... if this is gonna pull something like a Kaiba on me... don't think I'd be able to handle it without lots of sobbing since it is this author.

... and now I've got to go listen to the song Never.

Aggregator gang
uh what?
So a thousand years passed while he was cultivating?
Was he reborn or something? Idk
Seems like its gonna be slow updates. Will read again in 3 years when 40 more chapters come out.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for updating it in the long strip version. There was another translation out there which they butchered the long strip making it into a manga panels type.. which is utterly devastating compared to the original long strip version.

Dex-chan lover
Nah I'm guessing it's a random plant that got awakened by the little twin brother crie/search for her sister

Users who are viewing this thread