Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Anyone ahead in raws and can tell me, if there's going to be a divorce, since that's the only happy ending I can think of like literally 😐

Ichika seems also to be suffering under her 'Mother'
Well I had a look at the raws and:
The kids are now grown teens in high school, not sure if the parents divorced or not, but they seem to have resolved their conflict, cause I see the wife doing cutesty shoujo faces and smiling kindly in recent chaps.

The main conflict the story started with ended, but the story continued with the grown kids being more the protags now, their romance drama. The main drama now is about some new character who is trans, and the transphobia they suffer, it's the blonde person you see in the newest cover at the time of writing this.

Dex-chan lover
The kids are now grown teens in high school, not sure if the parents divorced or not, but they seem to have resolved their conflict, cause I see the wife doing cutesty shoujo faces and smiling kindly in recent chaps.

The main conflict the story started with ended, but the story continued with the grown kids being more the protags now, their romance drama. The main drama now is about some new character who is trans, and the transphobia they suffer, it's the blonde person you see in the newest cover at the time of writing this.
Man a new character is trans? Might as well drop it now personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
My god so many red flags that the teacher has just seen, why hasn't he called social services or an equivalent at this point?

Thanks everyone at Senko-san's Abode for the translation

Group Leader

Hey y'all, leader here, for those who are wondering about the whole plot, imma just say this so that if anyone care for it haha, for one, yes, the conflict is resolved, not entirely per se, but yes, resolved. And for the trans character, they are a new character and will be introduced near the end of volume 7, as well as "time skip", not really one haha, but yeah, that's the most I can spoil if you are interested in the story's direction.

Dex-chan lover
Hoe can the mom get worse every singlr chapter
In case you haven't noticed, everyone in this series have some serious psychological issues.
I find it funny that the design of the characters reflect what kind of issues they have. Dad and Ichika have traditional Japanese design, and the rest have more modern design.
This is actually a pretty clever manga, haven't had one of these in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, the kid looked like she had enough of the mom's bullshit in the last page, maybe the hormonal change will make her stand up to her mom. Wrt spoiler, at least its still far away, until then I'll keep on reading this for more hair tearing/facepalm situations. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
so it just needed for one secondary character to exists for it to become a "trans story" and for you to get defensive about your totally honest disinterest
Ah yes a secondary character that will become important and take away focus on the kids changing the story to something completely different to what I was interested to read in the first place.

You can at least attempt to understand the other side.

Dex-chan lover
Reading a story about bigotry might be good for you.
And it came outta nowhere too
Not interested in trans stories period. No thanks. It's not bigotry to avoid stuff I have no interest in. Shocking concept I know.
Huh?? Why tf are you talking about trans? I had to reread this chapter cause of your comment, nobody is even trans. So why tf are you crying for?

You're crying about a non-existent problem, you need to go talk to someone about that issue you have

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes a secondary character that will become important and take away focus on the kids changing the story to something completely different to what I was interested to read in the first place.

You can at least attempt to understand the other side.
Mf, WHAT character are you even talking about here??

Are you seriously making someone up in your head or something?

Dex-chan lover
And it came outta nowhere too

Huh?? Why tf are you talking about trans? I had to reread this chapter cause of your comment, nobody is even trans. So why tf are you crying for?

You're crying about a non-existent problem, you need to go talk to someone about that issue you have
Man either you're stupid or don't pay attention to the comments here. Probably both. Read my original comment.

Users who are viewing this thread