Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Man either you're stupid or don't pay attention to the comments here. Probably both. Read my original comment.
Just ignore that dude. He's fighting his own demons.

Is there any reason as to why you're not interested in a plotline about Trans people? Not attacking you, just curious. Does whatever the story entails really matter as long as it makes it interesting?

Dex-chan lover
Man either you're stupid or don't pay attention to the comments here. Probably both. Read my original comment.
You expect me to read spoilers?

You're def the stupid one here, and who actually cares if there's gonna be a trans character? That's exclusively a you problem

Dex-chan lover
You expect me to read spoilers?

You're def the stupid one here, and who actually cares if there's gonna be a trans character? That's exclusively a you problem
I expect you to not shoot your mouth like a dumbass and make yourself look like an absolute clown. If you're gonna shoot your mouth without knowing context you're no different than a Twitter brained retard. Have fun with that revelation because that's exactly what you are.

Just ignore that dude. He's fighting his own demons.

Is there any reason as to why you're not interested in a plotline about Trans people? Not attacking you, just curious. Does whatever the story entails really matter as long as it makes it interesting?
Because I live in America where trans people in media are pushed for ideological and political reasons. Rarely if ever are they seen more than just being trans and it's because of that push that's made me have a negative view towards them in media. Could not care about them irl and if they pass I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Most do not and demand to be called their "proper pronouns" when they've made no attempt to be the opposite sex at all. No thanks. Not interested and I refuse to engage. Oh and if this is just a crossdressing character that is not trans. I don't like them for completely different reasons

Let me ask a sincere question. This story started off as a father and his relationship with his wife and daughter and the problems he goes through. Even if the main protag changes to the kids the focus is still centered around his daughter and her friend. That's a fine logical shift especially if there's a time skip. What the fuck does a trans person have to fucking do with any of this story dynamic? Absolutely nothing.

Dex-chan lover
SHE HATES HER MOTHER!!!! HELL YEAHHHHH
(that's bad very bad don't hate your parents yall. But if it's that bitch)

HELL YEAAAHHH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck does a trans person have to fucking do with any of this story dynamic?
maybe that is something we will find out later when we get to that part of the story. reading comprehension ain't your strong suit is it lmao the raws are way ahead of the english scans, don't be pressed about something that hasn't happened yet. we read and we find out lol

Dex-chan lover
Well regardless of the foolishness transpiring in the comments, this manga is so fun. I have such a good time reading this.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
maybe that is something we will find out later when we get to that part of the story. reading comprehension ain't your strong suit is it lmao the raws are way ahead of the english scans, don't be pressed about something that hasn't happened yet. we read and we find out lol
Lol "maybe" implying we might or might not. You sure reading comprehension is my problem? Maybe be a little more careful with your words.

All I've pointed out is adding something that is unnecessary to the original story dynamic is what I find stupid. It's no different than adding a rival character in a romance story.

Dex-chan lover
i'm not really interested in that trans char either tbh, i only started reading this manga because of the drama between the parents and i wanted to see where this story is going " I was hoping for the husband to divorce his wife and move on in his life but it seems it won't be the case"

Dex-chan lover
Lol "maybe" implying we might or might not. You sure reading comprehension is my problem? Maybe be a little more careful with your words.

All I've pointed out is adding something that is unnecessary to the original story dynamic is what I find stupid. It's no different than adding a rival character in a romance story.
well we wouldn't know until we get there. just be patient lmao why are YOU focused on the transgender aspect of this character that we haven't even been introduced to yet? its not like them being trans is their entire character...

Dex-chan lover
I wholeheartedly believe divorce is the best outcome for both him and his wife since she hates him so much. (not sure about the daughter). Since this is the first day of me reading this series, Im gonna count down the day Im waiting the divorce.

Day 1 still waiting for the divorce to happen

Thank you as always for the SL Senko-san's abode!

is it forbidden/illegal if someone doesnt want to read stories with trans characters in it?

Dex-chan lover
I expect you to not shoot your mouth like a dumbass and make yourself look like an absolute clown. If you're gonna shoot your mouth without knowing context you're no different than a Twitter brained retard. Have fun with that revelation because that's exactly what you are.

Because I live in America where trans people in media are pushed for ideological and political reasons. Rarely if ever are they seen more than just being trans and it's because of that push that's made me have a negative view towards them in media. Could not care about them irl and if they pass I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Most do not and demand to be called their "proper pronouns" when they've made no attempt to be the opposite sex at all. No thanks. Not interested and I refuse to engage. Oh and if this is just a crossdressing character that is not trans. I don't like them for completely different reasons

Let me ask a sincere question. This story started off as a father and his relationship with his wife and daughter and the problems he goes through. Even if the main protag changes to the kids the focus is still centered around his daughter and her friend. That's a fine logical shift especially if there's a time skip. What the fuck does a trans person have to fucking do with any of this story dynamic? Absolutely nothing.
Because I live in America, No as an Indian too, not to mention where we live has no effect on how this manga changed its direction from family issues to trans issue. No hating on trans issues but you can have a dedicated manga for a/that specific issue. I thought I was into a family drama when I signed up for the manga.

To all the people saying "bo hoo transphobe" brother If my isekai changed into a non-fantasy and vice-versa I will be on the frontline complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread