Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't see this ever playing out even if awkward MC spills out everything and tries to make this right. All the toxic wife wants is to stay on the moral high ground, to always be in the right, and use her husband's mistake to drain everything she could get from him, money, resources, and otherwise. Hell, she's using their own daughter as leverage to give her 'needs' more weight, not even considering what's best for her, just as the teacher pointed out.

I actually know someone like this, let's call them A, and I try to avoid contact with them, even though it's been long after the person that wronged them (the awkward MC in this scenario), B, has left this world (not by suicide, but they pretty much destroyed themselves to get to that point), especially after learning the stunts A themselves have pulled long before that.

The wife here may seem lonely now like she was at the art gallery at an earlier chapter, but just wait a couple years once the husband and their daughter leave the home, not wanting to put up with her bullshit anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that teacher said what all of us are thinking. The only rational character in this story, even if he misunderstood the kids' relationship.
I mean you can't blame him for thinking that, if you think back about what they were saying 😐 All I can say us that little boy is going to be a bona-fide Creep he's also working towards it.

Teacher thought to himself 'I don't want any part in this sh*t, imma go home'. She really do be hurting Ichika the most, while going on about how important she is. I bet at this point she herself doesn't even know why she's mad anymore

Dex-chan lover
Let's forget about that disastrous parent-teacher meeting for a second, and focus on the true highlight of this chapter:
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i get being disappointed that your husband told you to abort your child, but after several years you'd think she'd change her mind after seeing his behavior and actions change for the sake of his child.

Users who are viewing this thread