Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Aite..

That was the last straw, her saying she wants to counselling, because the school teacher told her to at least imitate a 'normal family' pretty much shows that she herself holds no emotional bonds to that relationship anymore.

At this point she's just trying to appease strangers around her, please instead of that get some divorce counselling and get it over with already.. I really don't want to see that relationship to just go on after this arc, but somehow it feels like that's what's going to happen <_<

Dex-chan lover
Aite..

That was the last straw, her saying she wants to counselling, because the school teacher told her to at least imitate a 'normal family' pretty much shows that she herself holds no emotional bonds to that relationship anymore.

At this point she's just trying to appease strangers around her, please instead of that get some divorce counselling and get it over with already.. I really don't want to see that relationship to just go on after this arc, but somehow it feels like that's what's going to happen <_<
The last straw for you? For them? If you ask me, the last straw came when she decided to put down tape to divide the house into her space, and the guy's one room... without a bed, then refused to let him use his own toilet. Everything after that was just gravy.

Dex-chan lover
The last straw for you? For them? If you ask me, the last straw came when she decided to put down tape to divide the house into her space, and the guy's one room... without a bed, then refused to let him use his own toilet. Everything after that was just gravy.
It just felt like the Author was building up to her 'redemption arc', but that chapter made it impossible, that's what I meant with 'last straw' I personally already gave up on her, when I first saw her treat mc the way she does obviously 😐

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand...I always support reconciliation. On the other...her crimes straddle the line with unforgivable. I feel like she actually does want to give it a try, if only for the sake of the daughter, with the "the teacher suggested it" as an escape excuse if it doesn't work out. That also means she's not 100% committed, and therefore likely to fail :meguuusad:

Not really the best time to throw in a love triangle, but hey, drama gotta drama

Dex-chan lover
I doubt counselling will help, in most cases that I have seen counselling only worsens a marriage.
Mainly due to the fact that the consolers tend to take the wife's side in the matter, partly because counselling is mainly structured around women and how their body/brain function. Women are able to express themselves much better on average then men, as men are taught from a young age to be tough and stern "men don't cry", thus from both a biological and mental state we tend to express ourselves more physically. Although I am the first to admit that this is a rapidly changing area of mental health, due to how the internet and modern movements, helping change the way in which we develop as individuals.
(I should state that I'm just typing away and not really doing that much in-depth though here, so their isn't really much reason on nitpicking what I have said, as you are probably just as right if not more so in your own opinion.)

Thanks everyone at Senko-san's Abode for the transaltion and I hope you all have a good year.

Dex-chan lover
I wish Ichika and Hikaru become siblings, they'd be a happy family

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Just here to root for Ichika's happiness and for Sensei-kun to take Kazumi to a love hotel

Dex-chan lover
Man, having been spoiled about the state of this thing later on makes this so much interesting.
I still just want Reitaro & Sayako to end-up together.
And for the other trash human being to die alone in the most gruesome way possible... Like what the fuck "oh I'm willing to play house, but just for our daughter's sake because a random teacher said so"... Fuck-off you heartless demon.
Man I don't know why I can't juts drop this, I fucking hate that woman.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I still just want Reitaro & Sayako to end-up together.
Brother, it's a 30-year-old single mother e-thot whose modus operandi is to run from her problems. Why do you want our man to suffer twice?!

And for the other trash human being to die alone in the most gruesome way possible... Like what the fuck "oh I'm willing to play house, but just for our daughter's sake because a random teacher said so"... Fuck-off you heartless demon.
An end card from the TL group for this story implies that there's something "cooking", and I can't imagine it's anything that fixes the situation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
seeing them share a scarf makes me gag. they need to split soon

Dex-chan lover
Brother, it's a 30-year-old single mother e-thot whose modus operandi is to run from her problems. Why do you want our man to suffer twice?!
He can fix her is what I wanna believe, but you're definitely right. Hell I wanna believe they can both fix each others.
An end card from the TL group for this story implies that there's something "cooking", and I can't imagine it's anything that fixes the situation.
Yep, we're probably in for the same world of pain as our MC for a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread