Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Isn't Ogino getting the mom a win win? He can live with captain psycho and the dad and daughter can be free.
You think she'd just abandon the daughter? That's not what a "Normal Mother" would do.
Bro i totally believed in her imagination of she saying her mother thanks for the dress, i got fucking sad when i realized
That's some shoddy English, but after I read the chapter a fourth time, I finally understood what were getting at. The weird dialogue at the beginning of the story finally makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
im droping this book its to dragged out.
i dont care can sombody just spoil evrything for me?
Ogino goes full psycho for the wife. He becomes a real piece of shit and it makes the family grow closer at the end. The daughter goes to live with her grandpa for a bit. Husband and wife reconcile. The lady on the current cover is the fill in for Ogino and apparently knows him. Probably the new villian. That's all I really found out with Vietnamese google translate.

That's a very rough description. There are a lot more indepth parts and the lady councilor becomes more active.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I can already see that the mom will be grossed out by the teacher and retreat to the man she knows she can trust, thus mending their relationship. FROM HER END!!! because nothing can fix the damage done to dad and daughter!!! They're both scared to exist in their own home!!!

Dex-chan lover
I never imagined we could have a worse Ogino-sensei than the one in Watamote, but here we are

Aggregator gang
And dropped.

Honestly,
I knew someone already spoiled that they would be together at the end, but I was interested in what way the author would force them to be together. And I see the answer: just make the teacher a straight-up villain, and by beating said villain, they will make up.
Bravo, author. It's not like you made your FMC a selfish bitch who herself destroyed the mind of her daughter and husband, and only then went to the teacher when she needed assurance of the correctness of her actions.

Moreover, she never actually did something out of love for another person, not even for her daughter. All her actions were either something she wanted to do or what she thought was the right way to act as a parent (because she considers herself a good parent). She is portrayed in this manga as a straight-up psychopath (the main problem with people with psychopathic disorder is a complete lack of empathy, which is what we see here).
what an ass ending.

Dex-chan lover
Translator we need more chapters pronto. We need more shit to be mad about

"The person who was in the wrong was me."

3aa091f9a41ec205d13afad0a0514cb1a7-cage-meme.w250.jpg

I can't believe that the mom is a total psychopath. Even if she's self-centered, it does seem like she has some real love for her daughter. But the reaction to the spoilers is making me dubious about where this whole thing is headed lol.

Double-page supporter
At this point, the author is just playing with the reader... Geeez!

Dex-chan lover
You simp ass piece of shit, I hope Kazumi ruins your life, you hornball of a teacher

Dex-chan lover
Why do you have to spoil it yourself? Just because you don't want to keep reading, doesn't mean we have to hear the ending. I don't think this is how "Paying it forward" works.

EDIT: And he fixes the spoiler issue! ❤️
Facts, I'm not trying to see any of that shit, inconsiderate fucks these days smh

Dex-chan lover
im droping this book its to dragged out.
i dont care can sombody just spoil evrything for me?
You better have that shit sent to you thru private chat or something, nobody else is trying to get spoiled here just cause you wanna be impatient

I just want Reitaro and Kazumi to discuss this family issues together, but man Kazumi is so fickle it's kinda hard to rely on her for any changes to happen within this family.

Thanks Senko-san's Abode for the TL as always.

Dex-chan lover
So she admit she's wrong, let's see if it'll stick/she'll do something about why she acted like that.

Users who are viewing this thread