Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I just found out about this manga and its a great read so far along with the discussion about the manga here, just like the characters in the manga some readers here really love to jump on there own conclusion, due to the nature of the manga, I found it very entertaining, like reading an extension of the manga it self.

Ms. Maki was so hypervigilant in finding out who Mr. Ogino was grooming. Good on her for finding out it was the mom. It's not a question whether the mom has been acting terribly, but I think the author's done a good job of showing that she's dealing with a lot of undiagnosed mental issues which also happen to make her an easy victim for this kind of grooming. Ogino, what a creep.

Double-page supporter
I was hoping she was saying that kind of stuff just to get her trust and get in between the mom and the male teacher before he could go any further.
That's the best case and a good thing but the manga has a theme of people talking about things they know nothing about so I'm worried about how she's going to stick her foot in it.
Especially given the mom's reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Satisfying chapter, I'm not really sure if I have said that about this manga before though

Aggregator gang
This is an amazing manga with complex dynamics and it makes sense to me that it would be adapted into live action instead of anime. The story is too slow-paced for animation and more centered around the complicated character interactions, so I imagine the producers expected that in anime form it would just come across as tedious and boring.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn this dude turned into a full on creepazoid cartoon villain.

I think the author is gonna use this overly evil dude as a way to make the shitty mom have an easy out for her behavior.

Probably some cheesy shit like the family coming together to save the mom from Creep-sensei here.
Nah fuck that 😐

He was never especially subtle with his advances, yet she still went there alone to him, which makes her just as bad in my eyes, of course he's a total shitbag, but let's be real that Mum aint any better 😮‍💨

Also the way she just jumped once someone said "You're not at fault, i feel sorry for you, must be hard to be a mother" was just yuck 🤢 Meanwhile the Father has to suffer the same worries and on top of that her abuse

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so popular theres a live adaption? Yo wtf, might actually watch that. Also fuck this nigga mr ugo whatever like damn spit your game to the available instead

Users who are viewing this thread