Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She really need a therapist. She lost some screw in her head. And applaud to raitaro to have that common sense in situations like that.

Those family need therapist

Fed-Kun's army
never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

Group Leader
At least somebody drops facts: that there's no salvaging the mother and the teacher is a POS por trying to manipulate emotionally said mother into an affair.

But seriously, that family cannot communicate to save their life. All three of them build their own mental gymnastics and end up screwing up things even more.
Reitaro and Ichika know that they cannot communicate with her. She builds her own image of reality in her head and doesn't even entertain the idea that she might be wrong in any way. She has terrorized them into having to mind every word, every action, lest it sets her off. For communication to occur, she needs to learn to listen first.

Dex-chan lover
I have a cousin who acts exactly like the mother in here. It's not pretty. The current notion is that these people need help, but more often than not, the best help they can get is a bullet straight to the face.

Dex-chan lover
As bad as the mom is, the teacher is so much worse. A true scumbag
In a way it's amazing how fast and drastic the character impression change; from "Oh thank goodness a reasonable teacher in manga-land" to "Nope, nevermind" to "Oh god call the fucking police".

Aggregator gang
Yo, that eyeglasses women is definitely cooking something

I heard a spoiler that the mom does end up going with the teaching is that true

Dex-chan lover
The perfect picture of professional victim. I know where she's comin from but wouldn't stop me hatin her.

Users who are viewing this thread