Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded. Kid, just die already so we can see the fuckass mother and father commit suicide too. Fuck them at this point. He didn't even TRY to ask what she was doing. Instead he went all "you snatch it". At this point, sympathy for the coward father is gone all out the window. Fuck him and his shitty wife. The only one I want saved is the kid.

Double-page supporter

So the father is truly spineless and the moment he does do something, it’s to smack his daughter instead of trying to tell her she shouldn’t have done that. What was his line of thinking exactly?

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded. Kid, just die already so we can see the fuckass mother and father commit suicide too. Fuck them at this point. He didn't even TRY to ask what she was doing. Instead he went all "you snatch it". At this point, sympathy for the coward father is gone all out the window. Fuck him and his shitty wife. The only one I want saved is the kid.
Woohoo that would be a flawless victory

Dex-chan lover
That would be hard to do, since the english are way behind the latest raws.

A whole lot more happens beyond what @Litreara mentioned, that was only scratching the surface.

Multiple arcs have come and gone already in the raws, I would have to write a huge wall of text to describe the many years in the story that happen, cause the story continues beyond the daughter growing up, and multiple new characters appear with their own spotlights.
as long as they don't end up cheating or breaking up

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with HelioCaesar,
this is a matter of cultural differences.
Whatever happens, dismissing advice while being scolded with such an attitude is rude behavior.
In this case, what the mother said is half true, even though her reaction was excessive.

In Asian culture, talking back or outright denying something, or stating that the mistake isn't a big deal, is considered disrespectful.

In Asian culture, a spontaneous punishment like being slapped is the lightest punishment, and besides, a slap doesn’t leave a physical mark compared to a belt or a broom.

Ichika's behavior was impulsive self-defense, typical of a teenager.

So, I think slapping Ichika is also a form of expressing affection.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this chapter was a heavy one. I FELT that conversation (if you can even call it that) with the three of them. The author sure is adept at building good tension.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread