Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
This is a horror story. There's no human spirit in that fucking town. No sense of community, belonging, or altruism. How the fuck is that possible.

This feels like the town in uzumaki where everything is fucked up but the average people doesn't care. They're all spiraling down the goddamn gutter.

Dex-chan lover
The dad SERIOUSLY needs to grow some balls, Ogino needs to be jumped by kangaroos and then kicked into a ditch by all of them at the same time

I don't blame Ichika for wanting to run away to her grandad's, her parents are driving her away and they're too oblivious/narcissistic to even see that

Dex-chan lover
Dude should really be fired and have his license barred and that hoe of a mother should be locked away, honestly too late to try and garner sympathy for her she's a lost cause really and mc is also doing a good job going down the same path at this point..

Really just feeling sorry for Ichika at this point

Man i really just want to see the conclusion to all that shit, since i somehow assume it's going to he the worst possible outcome possible

Dex-chan lover
The teacher should be fired. I hate him so much

Thanks a lot for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Author better not try to use the overly cartoonishly evil villain teacher as a way to cop out the shitty behavior of the parents.

Dex-chan lover
I looked ahead at the raws and figured it out eventually but now I can see immediately how blatantly mother is just lying through her teeth about her dad hitting her.

The father is a pathetic piece of shit and now the teacher is framing Ichika too. Ichika needs to be out of that environment completely.

Group Leader
Alright, some of these adults (the usual suspects) are pissing me off acting like THEY'RE the children instead
Because even if you're of age it doesn't mean you grew out of being a child. Adults can be at least just as petty and immature as actual children because they can't process ever having been wrong.

And much as I appreciate the father actually realising he fucked up big time, I hope he can cut his wife loose sooner rather than later because she's a very negative effect on him because of his trauma and soon he'll make an even worse mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread