Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
Yep, now she is going to throw him to the side now that she has the change to work with professional people. Gojo you deserve better than her anyway, go find yourself a girl that actually loves you

Dex-chan lover
I agree with most of what you said, but it's important to note:
He spends what must at this point be hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of yen to make her as happy as she can possibly be in her hobby.
this is technically wrong, it's been mentioned in passing, but marin covers all material costs and provides a commission fee on top of that for gojo. and so he properly treats it like a job. so while yes he is spending many hours indeed, he is being compensated for that time, in addition to the time he spends with marin (the only thing I'm not sure of is how the cosplay for the school event arc was handled because marin doesn't keep it (presumably, she has no pictures of it), so I assume the school kept it, and gave each class some budget? dunno how those things work), ao the relationship is not entirely give without receiving anything, but can be said to be so emotionally.

you could say their relationship is literally entirely for money.

Further cosplaying would means nothing to Marin if without the participation of Gojo, though Marin may had mentioned she wants to start her career as a pro cosplayer in last chapter before Gojo’s phone rang, but this was what she think before knowing Gojo had to spent hours everyday on dolls practicing, and this decision is as well based on continued with Gojo with all the cosplaying stuffs/ makeup (makeup by Gojo should be one of the parts Marin most enjoyed - with Gojo’s hand on her chin and looking at her face closely and intensely). However Marin shown not much ambitious in getting famous before, otherwise she would has much well planned her cosplaying schedule/ registering her cosplaying social acc. If without having Gojo to made her the cosplay customs and fall in love with him from the very beginning, Marin is sure no problem in going on cosplaying, but now if without him cosplaying may only meant a trauma to Marin instead.

Dex-chan lover
It's happening mumuahaahahahahaahaha 😈
giphy.gif
Dream on. Notice how the fapfest for the Haniel cosplay in the story's universe was swept aside for the moment, so the focus is on the pair? I'm guessing there must have been some bad feedback for the Haniel arc, for good reason.
Even the childhood trauma's resolution, which was probably meant to be a big arc of its own, was wrapped up really fast

The author REALLY doesn't do drama well. To top it off he's basically just copying textbook examples of BAD stereotypical romance series drama arcs, all of which boil down to "this is easily solved by just asking one question or two that anybody in real life would have". Heck, Gojo's childhood trauma from having whatsherface insult him could have been good if the author didn't seemingly forget about it for almost the entirety of the manga and then throw it at us at the same time the stereotypical drama is starting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the cousins got a bit of that closure, anyways damn Marin no longer wants to ask Gojou for cosplays? Jeez...
I think I read a version of this with Sauce Codes that ended this way, except that there was this big guy with his arm around her...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Godfuck

I JUST WANT THE TWO OF THEM TO HAVE COSPLAY, VANILLA SEX
Go to nhentai. You can find (cosplaying) vanilla versions but you'll have to make sure you avoid the NTR ones. The NTR ones are the ones where Marin doesn't need Wakana to make her costumes any longer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread