Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
I guess I don't need to lock them inside 5 star love hotel.
Oh well.
STILL LOCK THEM INSIDE 5 STAR LOVE HOTEL

Born too soon to have Waifu Robots
Born too late to have Human Rights
Born just in time for one of the GREATEST confessions in manga and anime ever

Dex-chan lover
Kinda rushed but fuck it I'll take anything that gets us out of this drama

In amount of chapters it might feel rushed, but in universe it has been some time since all of this started for them (at least a week or so).

Having said that, I don't even think her 180 and kissing him at the time was all that rushed either. She heard words she probably never imagined she would hear from him: that he loves her. That her love for him is reciprocated. Of course she would flip from being angry to happy on a dime. Everything she had been feeling and noticing about him was untrue AND he loves her. I feel like anyone would be happy about that. Add to it that he admitted he was jealous of everyone watching her and of that probably sent her even above cloud 9.

Dex-chan lover
We got baited in the best way boys and girls, no long drawn out drama, we get the confession AND kiss we've been waiting for!

images

Dex-chan lover
How the turns have tabled

Holy shit I did NOT expect this and I certainly didn’t expect her reaction lmao. I thought she would be all flustered and this would have been the reaction in her inner dialogue but for her to jump him? Jeez

Dex-chan lover
And in the end there was nothing to be so worried about. Just let the author and their editor cook. Thanks for the chapter as always.

Users who are viewing this thread