Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

Aggregator gang
Alright, that's it. Hope you don't need that left arm anymore, Gojo m'boy, because she is LATCHED ON :glee:

บัดซบ! นี่เราหยุดยิ้มไม่ได้!?

Dex-chan lover
Now we need Mari+Gojo to do a Hina Doll Emperor and Empress pair cosplay. I would live to see the comments and reactions when they post the photos for that.

Fed-Kun's army
The cosplayers have finally revealed themselves!!! I can't wait for the shitstorm caused by Wakana's tweet

Double-page supporter
lol they becoupled again really fast whoaa X'D, but ok just back to normal again

Group Leader
am i missing something? why did gojo thank the author for the compliment? when did they find out that gojo was the one who made the outfit
Nobody found out he was the creator of the outfit. Gojo just really likes the author, so he was thanking him for the compliment.
Either the author will do nothing with it, or he's setting it up so that people find out it was him through that tweet I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Gojo being too distracted to realize he used his personal account to reply to the author and triggering an investigation by Reddit to discover his connection to Marin and then dox them.

But that's some other arc for later, now we get fluff after ... A lot of miscommunication chapters.
Do not forget that Marin alrrady doxxee herself. She uses the name "marin" for her account, the nickname "hime" was given by some fans.
My call here is that, like Inui Sajuna did before, a lot of people will figure out who is behind those cosplays and is going to be Gojou the one getting all the atention and posibly, more comissions, maybe starting to rail up his career as a professional cosplay maker. Lets not forget that Gojou is skilled as fuck based on the reaction of all characters with all the oufits he has made

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHH YES, This is what we have been waiting for.
Marine being lovey dovey is just as i imagined and more, i knew that girl would just SMUSH Gojo when she got the chance!!!
IM SO HAPPYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAH 😭😭😭😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
For anyone who worries and wonder why Gojo use PL account to thank the author, it's because Gojo don't have 'work' account and so he use the only account he had. Gojo said himself that he only create it to talk to Akira and don't plan to post anything. What's more Marin's account is still on private and Gojo's name is girly enough to be mistake as female twitch by Akira and Kimono girl. So people wouldn't though he make the costume and will think he is Marin instead. 😂

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Baby, its you~😳 who is the most beauty.
Thanks for TL and uploaded see you later in hpney jar😁👍🙏

Users who are viewing this thread