Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

love the detail of the artist using a juki sewing machine as an actual seamstress 🥺i have a feeling i might really like this manga

Man, Gojou kun is selling himself short on the panels he says he lives in the total opposite of people who interact with each other and talk about stuff between friends. During my entire life i have had like one or two friends i really am close with, and still am to this day, and they are like me, we play games and watch anime, and love to talk about stuff from games like dumb idiots, so yeah, i have been part of school groups like those guys who only talked bout tits and ass and fucking women left and right, and i must say, i do not even know them anymore, each person stick together to people that they get along precisely because they like the same stuff. Gojou kun shouldn't be thinking if only i could talk about the same stuff as them i would have a lot of friends and stuff is wrong. I really hope his character development grows and he realizes that having a 100 friends that don't care about you is never going to be better than having a single friend that would die for you. Sorry for the long text, i just felt sympathy for his character, since i am a introvert like him, and props to you kind stranger who read this far. This manga is a wonderful piece!

“How old are you?”
“I’m 15, mr.”
“MF, you look 30” “Sh*t, n**ga, you at least 30”

Users who are viewing this thread