Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Blows my mind that people are moaning about this not being trash like kanokari...

Could have one chapter a week with boring same-y trope-y incel content or you could have something like this that is visually stunning and genuinely interesting leaving you wanting more, I know which I'd rather, but to each their own.
It blows my mind that you don't understand why people started complaining, when they weren't before the nun murder party. We HAVE been getting 1 chapter a week. Or rather, the author has been drawing weekly chapters, but they are being released monthly, so the quality of each individual chapter is about the same it has ever been, but the pacing is shot to shit.

This is probably due to health or other projects or something, but the fact is that she once drew exactly what she is drawing now in less time. The pacing is the problem, it went from fantastic to absolutely glacial.
On that note I mostly blame it "being boring" on the release schedule ngl.. Lets be honest, most people probably wouldnt sit and write negative comments about for an example side characters etc, if we were to move on from them in a few weeks instead of ½ year
YES, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
It blows my mind that you don't understand why people started complaining, when they weren't before the nun murder party. We HAVE been getting 1 chapter a week. Or rather, the author has been drawing weekly chapters, but they are being released monthly, so the quality of each individual chapter is about the same it has ever been, but the pacing is shot to shit.

This is probably due to health or other projects or something, but the fact is that she once drew exactly what she is drawing now in less time. The pacing is the problem, it went from fantastic to absolutely glacial.
If it bothers you that much then just wait for the fucking tankoban. Jesus Christ you haven't got to read every chapter as it releases. In fact, I'd recommend that for most of the complainers, the pacing is written with tankoban in mind.

The plot thickens again... its been a few chapters just like this... now its bloated.

its nice to see a lot of reaction from fans and mangaka and the author himself, but why wait 5 chapter to let the reader know whats wrong with gojo and what he's feeling right now?

i suppose theres a chance we'll see some action next chapter. I hope.

Group Leader
Can some staff please remove the "romance" and "comedy" tags from this series and add "drama" already? The tags are misleading for the content of over 70% of the series. The romcom portion only lasted like 30 chapters and we're on chapter 101.

Also, so glad this chapter exists to tell us the same shit the last 7 chapters told us. This author needs to either fix their shit, or move over so a better series can take their place in the magazine.

Dex-chan lover
Baffles me how people are somehow finding this chapter boring
You don't understand how after months of mostly NPCs reacting by repeating how amazing the cosplay is (which is a forgone conclusion to the reader, and made doubly painful by how we are unable to connect to the the character she's cosplaying because it's a fully in-universe thing so all the NPC wanking is wasted), people don't like having 2 characters that will probably only be relevant for 1 arc show up when our leads are in the middle of some issues?

I mean, even if I didn't think the pacing was bad, and if this was a weekly manga, I would still find it at least meh.

Double-page supporter
That doesn't fit her characterization at all. The only time that she loses her confidence is when It comes to talking about her feelings for Gojo with him. Otherwise she's extremely confident and charismatic.
Yeah and it involves talking about stuff with GOJO so... She is too afraid to say anything because she thinks he will hate her.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we're finally done with the cosplay part and getting to what ails Gojo.

• Is he experiencing imposter syndrome next to his incredibly beautiful muse?
  • Is he just absolutely burnt out of his mind after obsessively working on this cosplay?
  • Did he find himself in love with Marin/her in Haniel cosplay and felt jealousy or possessiveness when other people were enraptured by her?
  • Did he think this was his magnum opus and it's all downhill from there?
  • Is he worried about Marin leaving him since she's garnered this much attention?

Absolutely incredible chapter even the main characters barely had a scene. The author of Mandate of Heaven's own feelings could be something similar to what Gojo's feeling rn.
I am truly hoping the the author starts answering some of these questions and focus back on our MC's because I'm tired of everyone in the world's reaction and not what is going on with my doll making son

Pacing truly is ass.

Dex-chan lover
To the people comparing this to Kanokari:

Remember, you are complaining this manga is dragging it's heels while comparing it to a manga about a guy who gets erect while cry fanaticizes about his crush getting railed by a guy in a beret.

Better keep that perspective in check.

Congrats Deoxyribo9 for so excellently proving my point LMAO

To almost everyone in the comments, here is something for you:
Starfox-Pig.gif

Pearls before swine indeed LMAO

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are you fucking serious?
A month wait for two random ass dudes gushing over that cosplay yet again for over 90% of the chapter? Yea I predicted the author would acknowledge it somehow, but who in their right minds approved this shit? Just two guys just harping and fan girling over the damn cosplay.

YES WE FUCKING KNOW THAT THAT COSPLAY IS THE BEST FUCKING COSPLAY IN THE UNIVERSE AND NOTHING ELSE WILL EVER COME CLOSE. HAVE YOU JERKED YOURSELF OFF ENOUGH NOW?
MOVE. THE. FUCK. ON.

This arc is ass, the author and editor are out of their damn minds.

Users who are viewing this thread