Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 98

Supporter
It took a long while, but the payoff from the build up to perfecting this cosplay is immaculate. Truly an angel as descended.

Dex-chan lover
Well so far the romance development had been one-sided from Marin's side.
And that too most of the time feels like an infatuation of Marin at the moment because Gojo helps her fullfill her dreams.
On the otherhand, for Gojo, Marin is a canvas on which he can present his art and make her shine as much as he could. He doesn't really care about his own feelings, as his goal is to get Marin at the Top while he watches her from the bottom (like a devotee sees their god).
this. honestly, i dont see them ever getting romantically involved with each other. gojo is just too emotionally immature and honestly he isnt a good fit for marin anyway. i see marin snuggling up to an older, more influential man.

Dex-chan lover
lucky he is big and strong our wakana otherwise she would be in trouble with so many haniel fans!

CZ

I feel bad for all the other cosplayers. You've spent weeks, months, preparing, and then fucking Haniel descends and "all the foolish humans swarm at her feet." Gotta be a little disheartening.

I wonder if the devil girl cosplayer will be in the next arc? Similar to Juju stalking Gojou for her costume.

Group Leader
Most nickname happens that way, someone call you something stupid, them other people start doing it too, and in the end you are stuck with it :wooow:.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. Akira still cringey as ever tho.. I'm still fully expecting the author to reach out to them to congratulate them on this or something

Dex-chan lover
this. honestly, i dont see them ever getting romantically involved with each other. gojo is just too emotionally immature and honestly he isnt a good fit for marin anyway. i see marin snuggling up to an older, more influential man.
lmao wtf are these comments hahaha. it’s honestly telling of the type of shit you guys consume

Gojo is fine as he is. Wakana Gojo 100% embodies female gaze. He is kind, passionate, respectful, cute. Marin thinks the same so idk what you’re on about lol. And they’re in freaking high school. Romance was clumsy that time.

Last edited:
Contributor
God damn they dominate like crazy.
They should be invited to a stage or something to get this photo shoot done before comiket ends tho

Fed-Kun's army
Oh I got scared for a moment I thought the camera guy was going to turn into a stalker. But no she just got a nickname that’s good

Users who are viewing this thread