Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
I'm going with the speculation that the two leads were childhood friends many years ago until one fateful day but don't recognize each other because they never knew their formal names, instead, they always called each other by nicknames. And, of course, that Kitagawa-san is the girl from chapter 1:

sono-1.jpg

So cute and I bet I would've enjoyed it more if the girl doesn't have a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety I know right? I still wonder why is that BS still around. Just a little peek at the raws to clear out that rumour would be enough.

On another note, I'm super happy that these releases are back! I'm dying for more. ?

Fed-Kun's army
The new appearance comes over as a full blown, well-known cosplayer that uses a pseudo name to attend to events, only showing the sweet side to the public while being a absolute bitch in private.
Will likely clash with Kitagawa, pulling Gojou with her to commence a catfight to determine who wears the cosplay better, because 'Either you're on the very top, or just trash."

Dex-chan lover
So on top of having Goujous exams drama, were adding a rival drama as well?
Remember when this was a comfy series about a dude that liked making dolls overcome the stigma?

Fed-Kun's army
@boag Well, he's self-admittedly still kind of shit at doing the faces of the dolls. Even just from the title itself it's always struck me as a given that the heroine is a stand-in for the dolls that he gets to dress up in the meantime- except instead of a doll she's an adorable, bubbly, sociable girl with some... interesting tastes in games and cosplay, so he's gotta deal with that. ?

Double-page supporter
I like how the ero game brainwashing took effect in the picture taking task.

Dex-chan lover
I like how he replies in galspeak on page 6. Boy's being influenced by his first friend a bit too much, probably, but it's fun.

Dex-chan lover
these two are so precious :') i love how gojou gets totes into it too and almost just as excited as her aww

@FredFriendly
I suspect it might be the newcomer instead. Her stuck-up attitude seems fitting, and the colored pages from chapter one shows that the girl in the flashback has different colored eyes than the heroine. I could be wrong, and/or it might be retconed, but for now that's my hunch.

Dex-chan lover
.................ok, I'm just going to straight with this. Does anyone know a doujin artist that draws like this? The subtle plumbness of her body with the sheen and blush of her skin (especially on pg 20) is something I must enjoy to the fullest!

Users who are viewing this thread