Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins Those short-sighted people already dropped this manga and went back to their Maou no Hajimekata or rape shoujo series, so it's all good now.

this is great, or, idk, i can't stop myself from typing this, however, this is so completely unrealistic , ,

even though he usually has enough rest, it doesn't mean that he could've crunched and not end up with all the mistakes, unless he actually in fact had more than enough time, and wasn't rly all that tired n the story just framed it that way with him freaking out over not much

will edit gtg

Usually I dont like the wimps in JP manga but this manga I dont know if it's the story or what but its different and refreshing reading this manga feels different

Fed-Kun's army
There's no way someone can finish a costume, a "high-quality" one, within less than a day, while tired, especially without making MANY mistakes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wilhelm_Stenvall It wasn't over a day period - the MC had been working on it prior to being told the 2 week dead line and I'm assuming he finished it the day of or before the deadline but I don't know because they don't tell us

Dex-chan lover
Big respecc.

when I pull all-nighters, I just pack them in and send them out then not go to school for the whole day or two because I need my energy.

@Kaarme

Oh, you're right.. I'm not seeing them anymore now.
They dropped the manga just as fast as their chances of getting into a healthy relationship with each passing day.

oof mc overthinks wayyyyy too much
still i wish i have this determination during my tests man...

Users who are viewing this thread