Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Y E S Y E S Y E S. But real talk I agree with others, use this to spice up the story and feed the lolicons but don’t make it into a love triangle plz, those are always sad -and annoying- to read/watch in the long run :(

@Trixhexa you have the courage to what I can not o>

Group Leader
YOU GUYS ARE THE FUNNIES SCANS GROUP OUT THERE
LMAO
I DIED WHILE READING THE CREDIT PAGE

Dex-chan lover
'should i take a bath in a stranger's house'

absolutely super duper no

Fed-Kun's army
Blackmail based on shit that wasnt the characters fault is the quickest way to make me dislike a character.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't felt like they were a need for another female character tbh

Dex-chan lover
@aleaallee Not only do I dare, but I will shout it on top of the roofs with deployed voice! Bratty lolis are the worst. And those lusting after them are just as worse if not more. Buncha criminals.

And in the news today a high school student got arrested at his own house for peeping on a stranger having a shower in his bathroom

Double-page supporter
Ah ... I don't give a fuck what kind of person this juju girl turns out to be ... but I absolutely hate characters who blackmail others with false accusations of sexual harassment. That's just a straight no for me fam.

Dex-chan lover
17 y.o girl reported 16 y.o. boy for seeing her naked. The guys in police gonna laugh hard. But just from the look of her she won't able to say a single word about this to anyone

i dont like this mango anymore
8iu85b66qht31.jpg

best girl , only girl

Users who are viewing this thread