That manga/LN title is way too real
E EcchiT Fed-Kun's army Joined Mar 11, 2019 Messages 229 Apr 9, 2020 #201 That manga/LN title is way too real
Spartacus21 Active member Joined Apr 7, 2019 Messages 90 Apr 10, 2020 #202 "Please get on top of me!" Yooooooo "I'll do it slowly, so say if it's too much!" Yoooooooooooooo "I'll lower my waist!" YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Please get on top of me!" Yooooooo "I'll do it slowly, so say if it's too much!" Yoooooooooooooo "I'll lower my waist!" YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Konrad2 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 12, 2019 Messages 9,593 Apr 11, 2020 #204 Thanks for the translation.
timestop17 Double-page supporter Joined Nov 30, 2019 Messages 464 Apr 13, 2020 #205 this is honestly such a nice and good story it had an almost realism too it but not ya know i loveee ittt
this is honestly such a nice and good story it had an almost realism too it but not ya know i loveee ittt
goodhunter Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 1,415 Apr 13, 2020 #206 Hoooooo boi! Shit was real intense there, didn't think they'd take it this far lol
R razxiko Aggregator gang Joined May 9, 2019 Messages 428 May 2, 2020 #208 I checked the main page after this one to check if there was DJ lol
playboibaile6y Active member Joined Jan 5, 2020 Messages 106 Jun 8, 2020 #213 Bro must've went HARD on his dick that night
Winchan Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 10, 2019 Messages 3,144 Jul 2, 2020 #215 so.. they made bebe? This manga is juggle between cute umu wholesome fluff and top tier lewd ^^ and I'm loving it. Spoiler I'm saving this and pray to this every night until the end of time; what do I pray for? eternal balance in wholesomeness and lewdness. on the other hand.. .. we all know where the other hand is at the moment. @kaitoti If author makes official doujin, I'd be more than just blessed... I'd go to Komiket and straight up pay.
so.. they made bebe? This manga is juggle between cute umu wholesome fluff and top tier lewd ^^ and I'm loving it. Spoiler I'm saving this and pray to this every night until the end of time; what do I pray for? eternal balance in wholesomeness and lewdness. on the other hand.. .. we all know where the other hand is at the moment. @kaitoti If author makes official doujin, I'd be more than just blessed... I'd go to Komiket and straight up pay.
anpandu Member Joined May 30, 2018 Messages 89 Jul 2, 2020 #216 Hoo boy. Such a slim and slender waist.
Kidawesome55 Dex-chan lover Joined May 31, 2019 Messages 839 Aug 1, 2020 #218 Man Gojou could rap his hands around marin's waist. Knew the girl was skinny but dang.
P puregold Active member Joined Mar 7, 2019 Messages 22 Aug 11, 2020 #219 @BakedBanana whoa never thought I would see someone using Renne as a profile pic, great taste dude
BakedBanana Banana Bred Contributor Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 26,970 Aug 11, 2020 #220 @puregold Yep, best character and the best game out of them all.