Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
This is like,
GF: Y you have so many anime action figures! They're gross! Throw them away now! It's either me or them!
Me:
GF:
Me: *updates status on social media* Single

I thought his backstory was that he was genuinely gay and was an outcast. That was a bit unique but still boring. The author's formula right now is MCs meet character while cosplay -> Have a little fun then some tragic backstory is hinted -> It's revealed later and MCs empathize/help them a bit -> Arc end. Perhaps the author is trying to explore and show different facets of cosplay, expose ridiculous stereotypes and slowly develop our MC's relationship along the way. I hope he can get out of the boring formula though.

Aggregator gang
What is wrong with this comment section? There was nothing wrong with this arc, in fact it's not even gay as so many of you are claiming, you're just homophobic. Check your toxic masculinity and get over yourselves. He literally had a girlfriend and expressed no interest in dating guys, clothing has no gender let the fictional character do what he wants...geez...

Double-page supporter
Whoa, chat, what the fuck?
One of the main points of this story is cosplaying to enjoy themselves and become someone else. Why is everyone chimping out?

Dex-chan lover
man, this was some tame shit, I don't get why are stirring so much shit about it. But yeah, it's kinda pointless but it fits with the overall narrative so it's ok .

Dex-chan lover
Man I aint give a single damn fok, yo aint come here to see guy puttin up pussi's get up, aint that but a bitch yo

Dex-chan lover
@Enny2209 I'm not advocating for bullying someone, don't misunderstand. I've simply seen it happen too often over even more insignificant stuff

Dex-chan lover
Hope author doesn't pull more boring stuff like this again. Also, I can't help but think if he was hiding something you sure as hell make it not easy to be found, either that or be honest from the get go so he avoids unsavory stuff like this.

Fed-Kun's army
"boring"
its slice of life, this is as dramatic as its gonna get. also, whats boring for you could be quite moving for someone else, so siddown

Users who are viewing this thread