Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

@vodkavodka It's not just a hobby. It's his family business that he'll probably take over, so it literally is a major part of his life going forward. At least that's what I got from the how he interacts with his grandpa. I don't think they're closing shop anytime soon unless the author does a drama arc about it.

@Larkam as a rule of thumb I would advise not bothering with responding to people using "beta male" as a non-ironic way to describe someone/a character.

Even though the author is quite fond of projecting his primal instincts in the manga, the wholesomeness kept it in check. Any less diabetes this manga has to offer would have resulted of the cluster fuck of a fan service Fairy Tail went through. Though it may seem like the mc was like the classic beta pussy for a while, the author somehow made it believable. (like how Araki made Kira a good villain no matter how absurd his intentions are) And even though the development was quite wanky especially after 1rst cosplay, it was never actually out of place and is quite reasonable.

However, slice of life mangas tend to become boring and downright repetitive and this manga didn't escape it at all. But the apparent yet slow development and the fan service is what this manga is good and is probably it's bread and butter. I only hope that the author won't do anything stupid like the one with the fetish couple did on their second season.

@Kin_tin I totally agree with you on the fetish couple season 2 and even in season 1 I had real issues with the dudes personality at the end.

I really enjoy reading this one though. I only hope the progress even though it's slow stays steady and hopefully avoids too much of the typical plotlines like rivals popping up like candy from a pez dispenser kind of thing

Of all the things I read, this one gets me excited every time a new chapter comes out. It wouldnt be a lie to say this is probably my favorite manga atm.
Now, to wait another month. =(

Poor Wakana Gojou in chapter 46? he can't focus and I wouldn't be able too as well HAHAHAH.

this comic is sooo cute and so sweet!! but soo unrealistic! lol most cosplayers just make stuff work, the characters here really go the extra mile! i wish someone would cosplay Kitagawa and maybe even cosplay Kitagawa in cosplay- lolol

Users who are viewing this thread